Alfalfa Sprout and Asparagus Salad

I had fun picking nasturtium and lavender flowers from the yard, and I mixed what I happened to have on hand, asparagus from the 99 Cent Store, Italian parsley, Romain lettuce, radishes, carrots, red and green onions, Parmesan cheese. I used my home made French vinagrette dressing, how-to's for the dressing are in my recipes in the side bar.

Labels:

..: Alfalfa Sprout and Asparagus Salad

Thursday, April 16

Alfalfa Sprout and Asparagus Salad

I had fun picking nasturtium and lavender flowers from the yard, and I mixed what I happened to have on hand, asparagus from the 99 Cent Store, Italian parsley, Romain lettuce, radishes, carrots, red and green onions, Parmesan cheese. I used my home made French vinagrette dressing, how-to's for the dressing are in my recipes in the side bar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home