Mosaic Monday

Remember when I promised to stop posting about the Orange County fair soon? This is the last week, I promise! :O) I have one more post for Thursday and then that's it. Here's a mosaic of the bull riding competion, we always go and see it every year at the fair, it's free with admission. I've always had a little bit of cowgirl in me and I love any kind of rodeo! :O)

Please visit Mary at Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday posts! :O)


Also visit Sally at Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts! :O)
..: Mosaic Monday

Sunday, August 9

Mosaic Monday

Remember when I promised to stop posting about the Orange County fair soon? This is the last week, I promise! :O) I have one more post for Thursday and then that's it. Here's a mosaic of the bull riding competion, we always go and see it every year at the fair, it's free with admission. I've always had a little bit of cowgirl in me and I love any kind of rodeo! :O)

Please visit Mary at Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday posts! :O)


Also visit Sally at Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts! :O)

17 Comments:

At August 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Eileen said...

Looks like lots of fun!

I've been looking at and admiring all the pictures on your sidebar ~ you must have a very nice home! I love all the details!
All the best,
Eileen

 
At August 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous ellen b said...

Very nice Mary! No need to apologize. It's fun to let your "country" out...

 
At August 9, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Looks like a blast! I love the Country Fair mosaics. We don't the fairs here, I wish we did! Fun post!

 
At August 9, 2009 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Gwen said...

Wow how fun!!! I can't believe it was free!!

 
At August 9, 2009 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Ebie said...

Great mosaic, especially when enlarged.

 
At August 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Makes me think of that Dixie Chicks song: "Cowboy, Take Me Away..." Thanks so much for taking us along, Mary. Great Mosaic Monday entry. :)

 
At August 10, 2009 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Southerncook said...

This brought back some very fond childhood memories. I remember going to a rodeo only once but oh what fun it was.

Carolyn/A Southerners Notebook

 
At August 10, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved going to the rodeo when I lived in TX. Here in New England we don't have them.
I'm having a big book giveaway, if you're a reader, check it out! There's something for everyone, even hubbies!

 
At August 10, 2009 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Coloradolady said...

I love fairs, they are so much fun and is a great family outing. Lovely photos. Have a great Blue Monday.

 
At August 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yee Haw! Looks like fun!
Have a great week!
~Really Rainey~

 
At August 10, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger olivia said...

Looks like fun ... :)

 
At August 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

Thanks for joining in for Blue Monday.

 
At August 10, 2009 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Cass @ That Old House said...

What fun! Great mosaic -- I have never been to a rodeo, but my husband likes to watch them on TV. Yeah, not the same thing, huh?

New Jersey has a LOT of horses, but no rodeos!
Cass

 
At August 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

I grew up going to the rodeo at the Calgary Stampede, and I even tried my hand at barrel racing for a few season, but could never get in to bull riding. Too violent I guess... Looks like you had a good time though!

 
At August 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM , Blogger annies home said...

love the great mosaic

 
At August 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM , Blogger ItaJeff said...

That's fun.
Happy Blue Monday
♥Ita

 
At August 11, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Joyce said...

I am a city gal who always wants to attend a rodeo as those cowboys are so cute in those hats and boots:) Fun mosaic!
Joyce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home