A Fresh New look For The New Year

Please visit Between Naps On The Porch and view other Metamorphosis Monday posts. :O)
Please visit Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts. :O)






And last, but certainly not least, please visit Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday posts. :O)



The only new item that I added to this display, is the driftwood garland I found at the shell store. Other than that, everything else I went shopping for from around the house, to display in a new way. I was surprised how much I liked my cat painting in front of the fire place, which we never use anyway.



Labels: , ,

..: A Fresh New look For The New Year

Sunday, January 3

A Fresh New look For The New Year

Please visit Between Naps On The Porch and view other Metamorphosis Monday posts. :O)
Please visit Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts. :O)






And last, but certainly not least, please visit Little Red House for more Mosaic Monday posts. :O)



The only new item that I added to this display, is the driftwood garland I found at the shell store. Other than that, everything else I went shopping for from around the house, to display in a new way. I was surprised how much I liked my cat painting in front of the fire place, which we never use anyway.



Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

At January 3, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Lori E said...

What a gorgeous cat picture.
I like to move stuff around the house too. A change is as good as a rest they say, whoever they are.

 
At January 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

Love your decor and the driftwood garland is cool. Great photos and mosaic.

 
At January 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Diann said...

Everything looks so nice. I love change!

 
At January 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Tes said...

Oh my such fine things you have there! Very artsy, especially the driftwood garland! Lovely!

 
At January 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all those pieces. I found me a small piece of driftwood on our last visit to the shore. That cat picture is so cute! ~Jeanne

 
At January 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Love all the pieces! The cat is too cute.

 
At January 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Nice mosaic. The picture of the cat looks good there.

 
At January 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Happy New Year, love your mosaic, your colours are serene and soothing, your little kitty painting is adorable. Kathy.

 
At January 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Blogger dee dee said...

What a fantasic cat painting! Did you paint this? I host a Art work Friday on my blog, I would be honored if you would consider posting your work each Friday! Lovely redo.
Dee Dee

 
At January 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

IM liking your new look!

The kitty of course is always a winner.

Stop by if you get a chance--
TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥

 
At January 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Lana G! said...

Fun! Your new look is really pretty!

 
At January 3, 2010 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I REALLY love that little fireplace vignette! I love shopping the house for things and yours looks so professional!
Have a great week!
~Really Rainey~

 
At January 3, 2010 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous sherri@lavenderfields said...

What beautiful eyes! I like that painting too! All the best to you for 2010! Have a Happy New Year! Sherri : )

 
At January 4, 2010 at 1:58 AM , Anonymous Ingalill said...

What a beautiful bird's nest :)

 
At January 4, 2010 at 6:27 AM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

I love the cat painting; what beautiful blue eyes, Mary! Happy New Year and Happy Blue Monday.

 
At January 4, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Golden West said...

Love the driftwood garland!

 
At January 4, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger LV said...

You did a very nice job on your selections of things as well the decorating.

 
At January 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Marice said...

wow those are beautiful collections! :) love it!


u may view mine here

 
At January 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Oh, love the kitty painting! Have a happy week!

 
At January 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Blogger joyh82 said...

What a pretty kitty portrait! Have a great week.

 
At January 4, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Moving furniture and accessories around gives you a new perspective on your interiors.

 
At January 5, 2010 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Shellbelle said...

Everything looks great together, would make a great subject for a still life. I love anything made with driftwood, but never thought of using the smaller pieces to make a natural garland with. I'll have to see how much I have left. We don't find much on the beaches here like you do in California.

 
At January 5, 2010 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Ooo, how pretty! Love the driftwood garland! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)

 
At January 5, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have many beautiful cats~love the picture of the Siamese kitty.
Happy Blue Monday~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home