Trinket Bowl From GW

I found this cute little rabbit and cabbage bowl at GW and couldn't resist it. It even looks good filled with shells, but the options are endless.
Linked to:
My Romantic Home/Show And Tell Friday
Finding Fabulous/Frugalicious Friday
The Shabby Nest/Frugal Friday
..: Trinket Bowl From GW

Thursday, April 1

Trinket Bowl From GW

I found this cute little rabbit and cabbage bowl at GW and couldn't resist it. It even looks good filled with shells, but the options are endless.
Linked to:

4 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Great find and perfect for Easter or year round.

 
At April 2, 2010 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I really do, I really like this!!

My Show n Tell Easter

Have a great, peaceful and wonderful Easter weekend.

 
At April 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Blogger House and Garden Boutique said...

Fabulous cabbage bowl....what a find! Hope you can stop by and say "Hello"! Have a great Easter!

 
At April 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

How cute is that! I love Goodwill, it's so much fun finding treasures in there:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home