Welcome To The 63rd Masterpiece Monday!

It's a little while since I've done a table scape. I miss doing them but I've been kinda busy.  I decided to make some new free stuff from the Graphics Fairy.
 I printed out the adorable lamb. It has a green ribbon around it's neck which is perfect for St. Patrick's day. They have a lot of sheep in Ireland right?
 All I did was use some very thin recycled cardboard, a glue stick and the print-outs. When they were dry, I cut them out and used a hole punch and some white raffia. Super easy!




 The center piece is made up of clover that I dug out of my garden, for free.
 I decorated the table with all of my Christmas Nativity lambs.
 These little lamb napkin holders can have your guests names written on them too.

The dishes I've used for Fall and Christmas and they also work for St. Pat's.  They used to be my mom's and the table cloth is a family heirloom too.



I found these clover coffee cups at a rumage sale for one dollar!





This green plate is more of an Easter theme, but I think it works for St. Pat's too.  Notice the the vintage sheep picture?
I found the plate and tea cup at GW awhile back.








More Nativity, er, I mean Irish sheep.






Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!



..: Welcome To The 63rd Masterpiece Monday!

Sunday, March 11

Welcome To The 63rd Masterpiece Monday!

It's a little while since I've done a table scape. I miss doing them but I've been kinda busy.  I decided to make some new free stuff from the Graphics Fairy.
 I printed out the adorable lamb. It has a green ribbon around it's neck which is perfect for St. Patrick's day. They have a lot of sheep in Ireland right?
 All I did was use some very thin recycled cardboard, a glue stick and the print-outs. When they were dry, I cut them out and used a hole punch and some white raffia. Super easy!




 The center piece is made up of clover that I dug out of my garden, for free.
 I decorated the table with all of my Christmas Nativity lambs.
 These little lamb napkin holders can have your guests names written on them too.

The dishes I've used for Fall and Christmas and they also work for St. Pat's.  They used to be my mom's and the table cloth is a family heirloom too.



I found these clover coffee cups at a rumage sale for one dollar!





This green plate is more of an Easter theme, but I think it works for St. Pat's too.  Notice the the vintage sheep picture?
I found the plate and tea cup at GW awhile back.








More Nativity, er, I mean Irish sheep.






Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!



25 Comments:

At March 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Absolutely love your tablescape! All those bunnies and lambies and creamy whites with pops of green! Beautiful!

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

This is a beautiful table and so perfect for St Patty's day:) love the lamb napkin holders, such a nice touch!The clover cups are so adorable and what a wonderful bargain they were!The lovely white heirloom tablecloth pulls everything so prettily. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week ahead!~Poppy

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Love the lambs and the green majolica! What a great find :)
Thank you very much for hosting, Mary.

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Your tablescape is lovely and perfect for St. Patrick's Day and spring. Love the little lambs, and it's nice they work for more than one holiday. Clever with the centerpiece, my yard is full of clover too!. I think my husband will be grateful if dig is all up. I love all your budget finds, love the cups. Thanks for hosting and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Mary thanks for hosting. I really love the vintage looking postcard-style napkin rings. I am a plate lover and you have some beauties. What a sweet tablescape, four leaf clovers and all. :)

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Lovely St. Pat's tablesetting, Mary. I love the clover and the milkglass! Wonderful!

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

The little lambs are so sweet.
I need to go set my table with some green dishes. I like your green dishes very much I use to have a complete set like yours. I still have some of Mom's milk glass
Maybe i can get a table set for show & tell before St Patrick's day is gone by
Thanks for letting us show out stuff

 
At March 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Artsy VaVa said...

Adorable! Your sheep will be great for Easter too!

 
At March 11, 2012 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love, love your table. Think it is great that you dug clover from your garden...I spent all weekend trying to dig up the clover weeds in our yard! LOL...never thought about keeping some for a centerpiece...may have to do that for my ST. Paddy's Table Centerpiece. Thanx for sharing...Tiffany

 
At March 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely table setting. Thanks for hosting.

 
At March 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Beautiful tablescape, Mary! Love all the little lambs! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At March 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mary, thank so much for the link up. I know everyone before me probably already said it, but, your tablescape is beautiful. I'm in love with the green dishware you have. Of course, green is my favorite. Have a terrific week.

 
At March 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Scribbler said...

Your little lambs are adorable -- so crafty! The table is just beautiful, and the lace and plates are so special. Thanks for hosting.

 
At March 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Your table is lovely. The lace cloth is a treasure and the green dishes are much like the et that my mom used when I was a child. They are perfect for several holidays. My niece now has my mom's set. Such fun to see her enjoy and appreciate them.
Thanks for hosting each Monday. ~ Sarah

 
At March 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM , Blogger xinex said...

Your table is gorgeous, Mary. You are so creative. The lambs are lovely...Christine

 
At March 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
Love you St. Patrick's Day tablescape and your pretty vignette on your buffet.
I have the same dinner plates. I have a whole set for 2 and a tea pot too! I bought the dishes at a flea market and then a week later at a yard sale , I found the tea pot! I couldn't beleive it!!
Thanks so much for hosting every week!

Hugs,
Deb

 
At March 12, 2012 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Very classy tablescape!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The little lambs are a great touch to your St Pats with a touch of Easter spring tablescape. Thanks for hosting. Funky Junk noted that it wasn't easy for her to match the post to the comments and suggested that the commenter add their post number to their comment so I am trying that today - number 93 today.
Joy

 
At March 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Love it all! The white milk glass is so pretty. Love the green dishes too! Trying to get a few pieces up for myself....The lambs...awe!!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At March 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

That table is so lovely! the lambs, the shamrocks, the dishes...wow!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Gabby said...

That's such a smart idea to bring in the nativity sheep! It's all very pretty. :) Thank you for hosting!

Gabby

 
At March 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your Tablescape is so Beautiful with the lambs,and Shamrocks. You did a wonderful job putting your post all together for your party. Thanks so much for hosting your linky party. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

 
At March 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

A very lovely tablescape, Mary. Lambs are one of my favorite creatures and yours are adorable.

Thanks for hosting!

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

 
At March 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Lovely blog! I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Oh, Mary, I just love everything about that St. Patrick's Day table that you did. So many pretty things and meaningful details. Thanks for sharing how you did the pretty sheep from the Graphics Fairy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home