Three Tasty Cakes








Sorry, I don't have any recipes for these. I just had to share the pictures from a Christmas luncheon I recently attended. I was told that they were made from recipes from the Barefoot Contessa. These were absolutely Delicious.


Please visit Designs By Gollum for more Foodie Friday posts! :O)

Labels:

..: Three Tasty Cakes

Thursday, December 10

Three Tasty Cakes








Sorry, I don't have any recipes for these. I just had to share the pictures from a Christmas luncheon I recently attended. I was told that they were made from recipes from the Barefoot Contessa. These were absolutely Delicious.


Please visit Designs By Gollum for more Foodie Friday posts! :O)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 11, 2009 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

All three cakes are gorgeous! Beautifully decorated! Thanks for sharing and come visit when you have a moment! Happy Foodie Friday! Coralie

 
At December 11, 2009 at 4:36 AM , Blogger susan said...

Get busy and get those recipes for us! These cakes are just beautiful.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

They look so beautiful You take a great photograph. It might be good you do not have the recipes. My hips are saying that! LOL

 
At December 11, 2009 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Mary Bergfeld said...

All three cakes look delicious. You've made me hungry and excited my sweet tooth.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Rattlebridge Farm said...

A beautiful celebration of cakes to tempt the senses! I loved every photo.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Shellbelle said...

One, two, three lovely cakes and I don't have to worry about gaining a pound — this is a good thing!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, such beautiful cakes!!

Blessings!
Gail

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home