I love Goodwill

A great deal of my treasure hunting is done at Goodwill.

I bought the silk flower branches and white shell shaped votive holder at GW. Most of my silk flowers are from there.

I don't know exactly what kind of a look I'm going for here. Maybe a Spring potting table look?

I found this lilas blanc sign at GW.


One of my newest finds is the rabbit and cabbage bowl from GW.


everything else I find at yard sales,

and other thrift stores.


Or the 99 Cent Store or Dollar Tree. These little terra cotta pots are from the Dollar Tree.


This birds nest is one of my very favorite GW finds.
..: I love Goodwill

Monday, April 5

I love Goodwill

A great deal of my treasure hunting is done at Goodwill.

I bought the silk flower branches and white shell shaped votive holder at GW. Most of my silk flowers are from there.

I don't know exactly what kind of a look I'm going for here. Maybe a Spring potting table look?

I found this lilas blanc sign at GW.


One of my newest finds is the rabbit and cabbage bowl from GW.


everything else I find at yard sales,

and other thrift stores.


Or the 99 Cent Store or Dollar Tree. These little terra cotta pots are from the Dollar Tree.


This birds nest is one of my very favorite GW finds.

12 Comments:

At April 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Blogger The Charm of Home said...

Oh, I like that bird's nest too. It looks so natural. Really nice table vignette.

 
At April 6, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Love your stuff! Be blessed. Cindy

 
At April 6, 2010 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is so lovely and springy.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

You ARE a good GW shopper! And I love the idea of a Spring potting table vignette!

 
At April 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great idea to add the terracotta pots to your tabletop vignette! Love the bunny and cabbage bowl.

 
At April 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh you just knew I would love it all. The pots, the floral stems, and the bunny dish, birdnests and of course the cloche. The statue is perfect too. What a lovely vignette, and so perfect for spring. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

 
At April 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Perfectly beach-ee cottage! :)
~Liz

 
At April 6, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Blondie's Journal said...

Everything mixes together so well. I love it!!

So glad I stopped by!

xoxo
JAne

 
At April 6, 2010 at 5:15 PM , Blogger KimMalk said...

You found a lot of pretty and interesting things - great job!

 
At April 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love it! I wish I could find good finds at GW!! Beautiful display.

 
At April 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Nancy's Daily Dish said...

What a gorgeous vignette you've created...every single piece you've display is so nicely arranged. You've paid much attention to detail and it shows. I love those green candle holders, the figurine with the starfish and that rabbit and cabbage bowl. It's all so pretty! Come visit me...I'm having a $100 giveaway.

 
At April 7, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Might not look good at GW, but bring it home and mix it in with your decor and it looks beautiful! Hope you had a great time at NTT:)

Blessings,
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home