Top Ten Fav Picks of masterpiece Monday #14

If you were featured this week, feel free to help yourself to a featured button from my sidebar.


No Sew Drapes from The V Spot



Number Dresser by Molly Susan Strong




Spring Dining at One Shabby Chick



Garden Hose Wreath from Frugal Fine Living



DIY Lightbox Tutorial from Cheri Quite Contrary



Quilt Piece Pincushions from Mamie Jane's


Marshmallow Pop Bouquets
Easter Marshmallow Pops from Krafty Kat



Dyed Deviled Eggs from Happier Than A Pig In Mud

163
Tags from Fishtail Cottage


Birdie Wreath from Too Much Time On My Hands
..: Top Ten Fav Picks of masterpiece Monday #14

Wednesday, April 6

Top Ten Fav Picks of masterpiece Monday #14

If you were featured this week, feel free to help yourself to a featured button from my sidebar.


No Sew Drapes from The V Spot



Number Dresser by Molly Susan Strong




Spring Dining at One Shabby Chick



Garden Hose Wreath from Frugal Fine Living



DIY Lightbox Tutorial from Cheri Quite Contrary



Quilt Piece Pincushions from Mamie Jane's


Marshmallow Pop Bouquets
Easter Marshmallow Pops from Krafty Kat



Dyed Deviled Eggs from Happier Than A Pig In Mud

163
Tags from Fishtail Cottage


Birdie Wreath from Too Much Time On My Hands

12 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Donnie said...

They were some lovely sites. Very pretty.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Sherry Hicks said...

You picked some of my favorites as well, thanks so much for taking the time to hostess and feature everyweek it sure is a fun bloghop!
Sherry

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Susan Freeman said...

So much talent!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

 
At April 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The dresser with the numbers stenciled on the drawers and the quilted pin cushions were 2 of my fav...thanx for hosting.Tiff at The Cranky Queen

 
At April 7, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for featuring my drapes! You made my day. :)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 5:54 AM , Blogger brokeintrovert said...

I love Masterpiece Monday!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Glad you liked the eggs Mary! I had fun making them! Happy Weekend:@)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Fishtail Cottage said...

Yes Mary, You must start photographing your gardens and sharing!!!! I love seeing new gardeners join in! Fun to visit all over the world to see what is blooming!

Thanks so much for featuring my “masterpiece” tags….you are too kind though - had no idea what to do, as I just started slopping things on the paper until I thought it looked like “something”… I had to leave it alone for a bit and come back to it – I wasn’t sure if the tags turned out cute, or if just I thought they were cute because I made them….there are so many crafty people out there – I was almost embarrassed to share… So thank you for being so kind! You just boosted my crafting career! Ha ha
Xoxo, Tracie

 
At April 8, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Signing Out said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath in your top ten fav sand for hosting Masterpiece Monday!

Jane
frugalfineliving.com

 
At April 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Blogger molly susan strong said...

Thanks for hosting and featuring my little dresser! I actually hand painted the numbers. I so appreciate all your Mondays!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Cheri said...

Thanks Mary!! I just did a shout out back on my blog!!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks once again for the feature, I really appreciate it!! Looks like there were so many awesome projects posted. I couldn't get to all of them last Monday so I'm off to go visit your featured ones.
Happy Sunday!
Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home