New clothes from Old Navy


I love looking through the sales racks at Old Navy. I found a long sleeve t-shirt for 4.99, a short sleeve T for 3.49 and another short sleeve T for an amazing 1.98! Grand total of my shopping spree? $11.26. Sometimes Old Navy's sales prices beat Goodwill for bargains and the clothes are brand new.

Labels:

..: New clothes from Old Navy

Saturday, February 28

New clothes from Old Navy


I love looking through the sales racks at Old Navy. I found a long sleeve t-shirt for 4.99, a short sleeve T for 3.49 and another short sleeve T for an amazing 1.98! Grand total of my shopping spree? $11.26. Sometimes Old Navy's sales prices beat Goodwill for bargains and the clothes are brand new.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home