My First Ever Blog Award!

Charlotte @Charlotte's Weblog has given me this beautiful award. Be sure to go to her lovely blog and find out the beautiful ideas she's spinning!

This Blog Award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I'm passing the award to:


Laura @Decor to Adore
Sara @Sara's Sweet Surprise
Nola&Karyn @The Bloom Girls
Marty @A Stroll Thru Life
Kristen @From My Tiny Kitchen
Nancy @Southern Lady
Tam @The Gypsy's Corner
Carolyn @Aiken House And Gardens
Debbie @Mountain Breaths
Suzy @Kitchen Bouquet
Kathleen @Cuisine Kathleen
Margaret @Chantilly Charm
Candy @Rock Candy
Kim @Manning Family Tree
Marie @Marie's Marche'

Some of these are relatively new bloggers and some I have just recently discovered! Thanks, Mary :O)

Labels:

..: My First Ever Blog Award!

Tuesday, April 21

My First Ever Blog Award!

Charlotte @Charlotte's Weblog has given me this beautiful award. Be sure to go to her lovely blog and find out the beautiful ideas she's spinning!

This Blog Award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I'm passing the award to:


Laura @Decor to Adore
Sara @Sara's Sweet Surprise
Nola&Karyn @The Bloom Girls
Marty @A Stroll Thru Life
Kristen @From My Tiny Kitchen
Nancy @Southern Lady
Tam @The Gypsy's Corner
Carolyn @Aiken House And Gardens
Debbie @Mountain Breaths
Suzy @Kitchen Bouquet
Kathleen @Cuisine Kathleen
Margaret @Chantilly Charm
Candy @Rock Candy
Kim @Manning Family Tree
Marie @Marie's Marche'

Some of these are relatively new bloggers and some I have just recently discovered! Thanks, Mary :O)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Decor To Adore said...

Hi Mary,

I am so glad that you found me! How sweet you are to give me such a lovely award.
I write my posts one to two weeks in advance and I will be taking a bloggy break next week, so don't dispair, your award will be seen in the near future.

Please come back by on Friday for my 200th post giveaway.

 
At April 22, 2009 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Mary, now this is just about the nicest thing that's happened to me in a long time. I am so glad to have found your blog and what a thrill that you found me. Isn't it wonderful to make new friends in blogland. I so love your blog and I am so honored that you thought of me. I will display this award proudly. I will be sure and get a post out the first of the week. Thank you again, this is just wonderful I am thrilled. Hugs, Marty

 
At April 22, 2009 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Candy said...

What a surprise to be among the award list.
Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Blessings, Candy

 
At April 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Suzy said...

Thanks for the award! The first I've had passed to me. Glad you stopped by and enjoyed my blog!

 
At April 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM , Blogger The Bloom Girls said...

Mary,
How sweet! Karyn and I are having so much fun working on our new blog and meeting so many new friends. Thank you so much for your encouragement and sweet comments.

This is our first award and I am not sure what protocol is and how to accept the award. Would you please give us a bit of guidance?

Thanks again,
Nola

 
At April 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

What a very *SWEET SURPRISE*! As a fairly new blogger I'm so happy for the new friends I'm meeting and especially the support. I feel it's so important to visit those who take time out of their busy lives to stroll in. I work hard at creating inspirational, fun, Posts. So, it makes me so happy when it brings a creative spark. I want my blog to be a place that someone looks forward with anticipation to visiting . Thank you Mary!

Sweet wishes,
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home