My Very First Mosaic Monday!


These are some fruit and flowers from my yard. I wanted to thank Mary at Little Red House for hostessing Mosaic Monday. Please click on the link to visit her blog and view all of the lovely mosaics! :O)

Labels:

..: My Very First Mosaic Monday!

Sunday, May 24

My Very First Mosaic Monday!


These are some fruit and flowers from my yard. I wanted to thank Mary at Little Red House for hostessing Mosaic Monday. Please click on the link to visit her blog and view all of the lovely mosaics! :O)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At May 24, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Blogger pam said...

This is a wonderful mosaic of nature... Happy Monday!

 
At May 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Silvia said...

i really like this, i want one too!.
have a great day tomorrow.

Silvia

 
At May 24, 2009 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Country Girl said...

You even have blooms on the cactus! Wonderful. Happy holiday.

 
At May 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

What a beautiful mosaic!!! I love all of your pretty flowers!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

 
At May 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Oh my goodness, you must have quite a green thumb! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely mosaic! :)

 
At May 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

You do have a lot of pretty flowers-they made a nice mosiac!
Carolyn

 
At May 25, 2009 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Seems like a lot of us had the same idea, but we all have such different pictures! That's cool!

 
At May 25, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Vee said...

That's your very first mosaic? Okay, it's lovely, but I am leaving now... ;> (I'm obviously mosaic challenged.)

 
At May 25, 2009 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

oh my, those flowers are beautiful on their own but together they make an awesome bouquet mosaic, happy Monday, Kathy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home