Metamorphosis Monday









I found this sailboat candle holder at a yard sale for 50 cents! I didn't care for the black and green paint on it, so I took it out back and sprayed it white. I like how the boat portion can display different items.


I want to thank Susan for hosting Metamorphosis Monday at her blog, Between Naps On The Porch . Please visit her blog to see all of the talented metamorphosis's! :O)

Labels:

..: Metamorphosis Monday

Sunday, May 17

Metamorphosis Monday









I found this sailboat candle holder at a yard sale for 50 cents! I didn't care for the black and green paint on it, so I took it out back and sprayed it white. I like how the boat portion can display different items.


I want to thank Susan for hosting Metamorphosis Monday at her blog, Between Naps On The Porch . Please visit her blog to see all of the talented metamorphosis's! :O)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At May 17, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What fabulous finds and I love them being painted white. Really creates a coastal theme and useful too. Can't beat that. Hugs, Marty

 
At May 17, 2009 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Joyce said...

I am crazy about this. I want one:)
Joyce

 
At May 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Silvia said...

thats really nice, i'm glad you decided on white it looks so coastal.love your taste so clean and fresh!...have a great week...
silvia.

 
At May 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Kim said...

That is just beautiful. I love that you have such vision. Great job!
Kim

 
At May 18, 2009 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mary, I can give you directions to make a mosaic if you still need help. Email me at raineynite@mac.com.

That sail boat is really fun and I just can't believe you got it for 50 cents! With a little spray paint you made it look like a million bucks!

Happy MM
~Really Rainey~

 
At May 18, 2009 at 1:36 PM , Blogger SouthernGal said...

This is fabulous. I've got to send your link to my friend who has a sailboat. She'll love it!

Christi @ A Southern Life
http://asouthernlife.com

 
At May 18, 2009 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Terry said...

Hi
Happy Blue Monday ,MM and all the rest :)
WOW this is one gorgeous candle holder.I like what you have done.
I love the white paint to the rescue.
You have a very natural and creative eye for things.You have given it a new life.
Thank you for sharing all the great photos today.
Have a wonderful ,simply delightful rest of the week.
Blessings and hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home