Warm Fall Colors







I'm
Not





quite
ready




yet




to
take out










the









Christmas







decorations











yet










I think
I'll wait
till after Thanksgiving....................











Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts! :O)












Labels:

..: Warm Fall Colors

Monday, November 2

Warm Fall Colors







I'm
Not





quite
ready




yet




to
take out










the









Christmas







decorations











yet










I think
I'll wait
till after Thanksgiving....................











Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts! :O)












Labels:

8 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 10:22 AM , Blogger black eyed susans kitchen said...

I am with you all the way! I want to enjoy November and the oranges and browns a little more before we move on to the red white and green themes. I want to enjoy my turkeys first. Your table is very festive.
Susan

 
At November 5, 2009 at 10:38 AM , Blogger blushing rose said...

Lovely seasonal theme ...

TTFN ~ Marydon
Enter our GIVEAWAY on our Nov. 1st post, if you haven't already

 
At November 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM , Blogger susan said...

Love your colored stones and roosters! I am still just THINKING about Christmas. I don't put anything out until I have the Thanksgiving dishes done :) I'm having a giveaway and announced a Christmas meme...it's after Thanksgiving :)

 
At November 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Marigene said...

Fun table with all the roosters, my favorites!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Kammy said...

I love your roosters and I am still having fun with fall - I've been thinking we got about 8 weeks of fall tablescapes and only 4 Christmas - drats !
Kammy

 
At November 6, 2009 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Eileen said...

This is great!
I love your ideas, the jewels scattered on the table are so pretty!
'Love how the linen matches the rooster pitcher!
Great job!
All the best,
Eileen

 
At November 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Love all your roosters! Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

 
At November 8, 2009 at 5:23 AM , Blogger kanishk said...

I want to enjoy my turkeys first. Your table is very fes
Work from home India

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home