Terra Cotta Looking Bird Votives



I love these, I found them at The Dollar Store and used them in my Tablescape Thursday post below this one.


Please visit My Romantic Home for more Show and Tell Friday posts. :O)

And please visit Finding Fabulous For Less for more Frugalicious Finds Friday. :O)

Labels:

..: Terra Cotta Looking Bird Votives

Thursday, January 28

Terra Cotta Looking Bird Votives



I love these, I found them at The Dollar Store and used them in my Tablescape Thursday post below this one.


Please visit My Romantic Home for more Show and Tell Friday posts. :O)

And please visit Finding Fabulous For Less for more Frugalicious Finds Friday. :O)

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 29, 2010 at 3:09 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

They're very pretty...romantic setting on your post too with the sheet music! I like your style.

My show n tell is all about Valentine stuff this week.

HERE

 
At January 29, 2010 at 4:41 AM , Blogger One Cheap B*tch said...

I have these too! I painted mine but I love how you displayed your's with the sheet music! Who knew a dollar store birdy could be so versatile!

 
At January 29, 2010 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They are just gorgeous. I love them. I also love the Dollar store. They do have some of the neatest things. Hugs, Marty

 
At January 29, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have them too! I love the Dollar tree!!

 
At January 29, 2010 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Ms. Bake-it said...

Love the bird votives and how you have them displayed.

~ Tracy

 
At January 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM , Blogger A Hint of Home said...

They are so cute. I love that store!

 
At January 29, 2010 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Glenda/MidSouth said...

I almost bought some similar. Thanks for sharing.

 
At January 29, 2010 at 2:16 PM , Blogger joyh82 said...

Very pretty,I love little love birds like that.
Have a great weekend.

 
At January 29, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Patti's Artful Design said...

Love your tablescapes....the white, the burlap....just beautiful! Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I will do the same....yours is lovely!

 
At January 29, 2010 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Denise Marie said...

I have 1 of these sweet votive holders too.

 
At January 30, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Kay said...

I like your birds and I checked out your tablescape and I liked that as well.... I like the style of your home and added you to my list to follow. Thanks for a lovely blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home