Think Green


I've been thinking of Spring...




and greenness....

relaxing scent of flowers.....























Maybe even a modern take on St. Patrick's decor?






Please pretend that I ironed the table cloth......


and that my plate isn't crooked, oh my, I took my new "relax" sign too literally!














Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.
















Labels:

..: Think Green

Monday, February 22

Think Green


I've been thinking of Spring...




and greenness....

relaxing scent of flowers.....























Maybe even a modern take on St. Patrick's decor?






Please pretend that I ironed the table cloth......


and that my plate isn't crooked, oh my, I took my new "relax" sign too literally!














Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.
















Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 23, 2010 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Beautiful table setting and your vignette on the side table is very nice, too. Great colors on the table. Love your centerpiece you created with the grass. Oh, how I long for green grass again. I am bit of a green grass freak. I love to cut my yard!

 
At February 23, 2010 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Ann said...

What a beautiful dining area. The colors are vibrant. Love the green and blue. Sidetable looks like spring. Very nice.
Ann
tin and sparkle

 
At February 23, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

It is very pretty. TFS

 
At February 23, 2010 at 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovely!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

 
At February 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Amazing. I love the way you have tied your buffet and the table together. Your tablescape is just gorgeous. I love the green. Also your vignette on the buffet is perfect. What a fabulous idea to turn the lid over to hold a votive. That is really clever. Everything is just gorgeous, such a beautiful room. Hugs, Marty

 
At February 23, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

All your photos are just beautiful my friend..and I also see your from our wonderful golden state like me...Hope you have a GREAT day...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

 
At February 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM , Blogger alice said...

Ready for a green spring for sure! Love the colors.
smiles, alice

 
At February 25, 2010 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Marigene said...

Pretty table and I see that it is teasing spring to hurry and make an appearance! Love the salad plates.

 
At February 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Denise Marie said...

very nice casual setting. love the grass and love your sidetable scape.

 
At February 26, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Americana Lady said...

This is a lovely nature themed tablescape! I love the butterfly napkin rings. Joan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home