So Cal White Winter For White Wednesday



Unless you drive about an hour away to the mountains, this is about as white as it gets here in Southern California in the Winter time. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the snow covered mountains in the background, I think that might be a future mosaic project before Spring. In case you've never been, the white towers are the outside of "It's A Small World Ride" at Disneyland. The other pictures are; winter footwear at the Huntington Beach Pier and a Japanese wax leaf flower in our front yard.
Please visit Faded Charm for more White Wednesday posts.

Labels:

..: So Cal White Winter For White Wednesday

Monday, March 1

So Cal White Winter For White Wednesday



Unless you drive about an hour away to the mountains, this is about as white as it gets here in Southern California in the Winter time. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the snow covered mountains in the background, I think that might be a future mosaic project before Spring. In case you've never been, the white towers are the outside of "It's A Small World Ride" at Disneyland. The other pictures are; winter footwear at the Huntington Beach Pier and a Japanese wax leaf flower in our front yard.
Please visit Faded Charm for more White Wednesday posts.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger House and Garden Boutique said...

Love the white flip flops in the sand! Wish I could wear mine right now, but it's snowing here again in Atlanta.....please send us some warmer weather! Although I complain, the snow is very peaceful......

 
At March 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

lovely images. Pouring rain here, so I can just dream of your 'white' winter.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Faded Charm said...

Enjoy all your sunshine and warmth. We are headed down to Disneyland in a couple weeks, so I hope it is nice while we're there.

Enjoy your day.

Kathleen

 
At March 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Don't worry....I would take manufactured whites any day over the real snow white!! Pretty pictures!
Happy WW!
xojanis

 
At March 2, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Debbie~ said...

Ohhh I adore 'It's a Small World', I love how everyone comes out singing! What a perfect white for YOU to share with us! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

 
At March 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM , Anonymous ::cottage instincts:: said...

The "Its a Small World" looks just the same in Orlando :) And the white room at the end of the ride is always my fave!

 
At March 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for sharing and for the song in my head for the day!!

 
At March 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

It's a small world in Disneyland brings back sweet memories, that is the only ride I wanted to go on when I was 8 years old, My Mom told me we rode it over & over... what a great family trip we had driving out from Michigan.... the White here is still SNOW ~

 
At March 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Miss Gracie's House said...

FUN post! Happy WW!
Rene'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home