Vintage Spring Dishes

This week, I'm using some more family heirloom china.
I love the colorful floral bouquet in the center of these plates.


I added my lace tablecloth and the cute little shoes I found recently at GW.

Another fun find at GW was this white rose center piece.

I added a few other small touches, do you see the bird in the nest of moss?

And my sweet angel, I received as a wedding gift long ago.



You can see a close up post of my vignette in the background in my recent Table Top Tuesday post.

The smaller glasses are vintage Fostoria handed down to me.



Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.
















Labels:

..: Vintage Spring Dishes

Friday, March 12

Vintage Spring Dishes

This week, I'm using some more family heirloom china.
I love the colorful floral bouquet in the center of these plates.


I added my lace tablecloth and the cute little shoes I found recently at GW.

Another fun find at GW was this white rose center piece.

I added a few other small touches, do you see the bird in the nest of moss?

And my sweet angel, I received as a wedding gift long ago.



You can see a close up post of my vignette in the background in my recent Table Top Tuesday post.

The smaller glasses are vintage Fostoria handed down to me.



Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.
















Labels:

13 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Beautiful table. The china and crystal are both stunning. Such a gorgeous pattern. I love the little shoe. So pretty. How wonderful to have such lovely heirlooms. Hugs, Marty

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger House and Garden Boutique said...

The table is gorgeous.....really like the floral china pattern. It makes the table very elegant!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

What a sweet tablescape! The shoes are too cute. Have a blessed week.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Julie said...

what a pretty table...The china and crystal are both stunning...
xoxo
Julie

 
At March 18, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Marigene said...

Beautiful table, love the tablecloth. Very pretty china pattern.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A very pretty table. I really like those little shoes!

Blessings!
Gail

 
At March 18, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Chubby Chieque said...

So pretty & classy. With your small touches it makes your setting fabulous.

Have a happy day.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Tardevil said...

I love the wire pot the centerpiece is in. Also like the GW shoe. That was a heck of a find. Nice table.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Wanda Lee said...

How very pretty, light airy and almost ethereal!

I love the colours and every detail, especially the shoe!~(Although I would have loved it anyway naturally, yet ironically,I have that exact dear little miniature shoe)!..,

You are also most warmly welcome to pop by for a visit my dear!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda lee @ The Plumed Pen

 
At March 19, 2010 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Beautifully designed table scape, so manypretty details to admire, the colours are lovely.

 
At March 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Blogger The Charm of Home said...

Your table is so pretty and romantic with the lace. I love the vintage china!
Win Rachael Ray bake ware at my blog.
Thanks!
Sherry

 
At March 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my....It's truly lovely & feminine & cottage like. It's everything I adore. Come see my vintage table cloth soon. Be sure to click the "Follow" & "Subscribe" buttons while you're there. I'm on my way to click your follow button so we can inspire one another often!

 
At March 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Your white table, the tablecloth and your china are fabulous! Love the rose centerpiece and the nice touches of the angel and bird. Very pretty! I really, really love your cats - especially Festus! Gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home