Pottery Barn Inspiration

 Look what got for free from Freecycle!
"Emma" dishes from Pottery Barn!
Here is a page from the Pottery Barn Spring catalog. I love this tablescape. I decided to try something similar in honor of my "new" Pottery Barn dishes.
I really like the tags they used on their glasses, and made my own version with scrapbook paper.
I used double sided paper and now have another set by flipping them over.

I found the yellow silk tulips at Walmart.

..: Pottery Barn Inspiration

Wednesday, April 28

Pottery Barn Inspiration

 Look what got for free from Freecycle!
"Emma" dishes from Pottery Barn!
Here is a page from the Pottery Barn Spring catalog. I love this tablescape. I decided to try something similar in honor of my "new" Pottery Barn dishes.
I really like the tags they used on their glasses, and made my own version with scrapbook paper.
I used double sided paper and now have another set by flipping them over.

I found the yellow silk tulips at Walmart.

13 Comments:

At April 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM , Anonymous Lana said...

Wonderful plates, wonderful tags and WONDERFUL tablescape!
Hugs, Lana

 
At April 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Joanne Kennedy said...

Great job! I can't believe you got those plates for free. Lucky you!

Hugs,
Joanne

 
At April 29, 2010 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Carol at Serendipity said...

Wonderful tablescape. I love Pottery Barn Stuff. I will have to make those tags. Great job!

Carol

 
At April 29, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Lori Lucas said...

I LOVE your dishes. I LOVE your tablescape. You did a fantastic job...if not better...of pulling off the look you were going for. What a great tablescape. Kudos to you!!! Lori

 
At April 29, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Red Couch Recipes said...

I really love your tags--they really make the table come alive! Did you really get those plates for free? Joni

 
At April 29, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Susie Q said...

Oh how I love this! The colors are so serene and fresh. The tags are the perfect touch! How creative!!

Love,
Sue

 
At April 29, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Johanna Gehrlein said...

Very creative tablescpae. Love this creamy color.
Greetings, Johanna

 
At April 29, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Marigene said...

What a beautiful springy table...love the soft yellow of the dishes.

 
At April 29, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Wow about your FreeCycle dishes! What a find! You've done a marvelous job with this table -- so fresh and pretty for spring!

 
At April 29, 2010 at 10:03 PM , Blogger The Style Sisters said...

Great job!! What an amazing deal you got on those dishes! I need to check out freecyle!

 
At April 30, 2010 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Mary, this is amazing! You got Emma dishes for free?!! Okay, you convinced me to sign up for Freecycle. I don't know if I will EVER get anything like you did but I will give it a try. I love your recycle mindedness. I am the same and I think the world is just too wasteful. We need to do more recycling. Your blog is fantastic and I will read more and look forward to more of your posts! I'm glad I found you!

 
At May 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Nicely done, what an exciting find you have there and so artfully styled into a lovely setting.

 
At May 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Stephanie Cameron said...

Lucky find! So pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home