White Wednesday

Two new pictures from GW. I love, love the large one and can't believe I found this at GW. The smaller one has layers of glass inside to add different layers of photos, and the side of the wooden frame slides open. It was only 99 cents!



I found these Crate and Barrel votive holders at a different thrift store.



This candle holder is from GW a while ago. and the relax sign is T.J. Max



Linked to:
Faded Charm /White Wednesday
My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday
The Shabby Nest/Frugal Friday
Tidy Mom/I'm lovin' It Friday
..: White Wednesday

Wednesday, April 7

White Wednesday

Two new pictures from GW. I love, love the large one and can't believe I found this at GW. The smaller one has layers of glass inside to add different layers of photos, and the side of the wooden frame slides open. It was only 99 cents!



I found these Crate and Barrel votive holders at a different thrift store.



This candle holder is from GW a while ago. and the relax sign is T.J. Max



Linked to:
Faded Charm /White Wednesday
My Romantic Home/Show and Tell Friday
The Shabby Nest/Frugal Friday
Tidy Mom/I'm lovin' It Friday

10 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Ok, you are my new sister today, you must come visit me to find out why. Your finds are great today and I must check out those green dished I see on you side bar. I'm a follower!

cindy@stitches

 
At April 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely charming! I love that Eiffle Tower picture! Hope to see you back at my place. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. until later...

 
At April 7, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Allison Shops said...

Love your larger find. You did well!

I hope you'll drop by AtticMag and register for our Giveaway!

Allison

 
At April 9, 2010 at 3:29 AM , Blogger Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great vignette! I just scored some pretty white bowls from Crate & Barrel while thrifting myself!

 
At April 9, 2010 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Great fines!

 
At April 9, 2010 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

L♥VE the candle holders!!! Wow.

Please, drop by my Show n Tell if you can find time. I'd love your company today.

It's HERE

 
At April 9, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger TidyMom said...

GREAT finds!! and I love what you did with them!

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!

 
At April 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Beth @ The Quilt Ladies said...

Everything is great, I think it's time for a GW trip for me too. Don't you love the finding !

 
At April 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

The Paris picture is wonderful! I just found you and I am on my way to check out more of your post.

 
At April 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

I love your oh so pretty blog! Fabulous and divine! If you have a minute stop by http://shabbychictreasures.blogspot.com/
I am giving away a pretty rose teapot for April!
Hugs,
Olivia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home