Patriotic Tags For Glassware


I had so much fun making my 4th of July Banner that I decided to make some matching glass tags while I had everything out.



It couldn't have been easier and I think they're kinda cute!

I added the napkins, ribbon and flags which I already had, turned out pretty festive!

..: Patriotic Tags For Glassware

Tuesday, June 22

Patriotic Tags For Glassware


I had so much fun making my 4th of July Banner that I decided to make some matching glass tags while I had everything out.



It couldn't have been easier and I think they're kinda cute!

I added the napkins, ribbon and flags which I already had, turned out pretty festive!

7 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 at 2:31 PM , Blogger jninecostumes said...

Very cute. Looks like you are ready to throw a party

 
At June 22, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Patti's Artful Design said...

So festive! I love your "beachy aqua color" added to the red, white and blue!

 
At June 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I love this! Great job. You are way ahead of the game for throwing a 4th of July get together!

 
At June 25, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

That is so cool!! I love the idea, and I love to decorate for holidays. I'm gonna be doing this soon.

My Show n Tell is 'showing off the flowers...". Do come by if you have time today, I'd love to have you visit with me.

Hootin' Anni's SHADES OF SUMMER

 
At June 26, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Anonymous Stephanie@cre8tive said...

That does look festive! Love the tags. Even better that you had most of the supplies on hand! Saw this on Tatertots and Jello link.

 
At June 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Heather said...

So glad you linked this up! So festive. Hope you have a wonderful 4th & hope you'll return again for Fabulous Friday!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

 
At November 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous Mike said...

I agree with you. They are really cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home