I thought that this week I'd post an Easter table scape,
using my favorite set of Easter dishes.
I love the different patterns of blue and they're
small and shaped like an egg.
They're originally from Pottery Barn. I found this set at
GW last year for $5.99.
I just needed the right centerpiece, so I shopped
around in my house for something Springy.
I decided to borrow the birdcage that's been
sitting next to "Old Rusty" lately.
I already had the branches and book's inside.
I just added some shredded sheet music
and bird votives.
These vintage glasses were my mom's and I love the design.
I just started collecting mis-matched pieces of vintage silverware, acutally these are only silver-plated. But I like them and they were only .50 cents each at the Swap-Meet.
My husband brought home this original pencil sketch from the
Swap-meet many years ago, and it remains
our favorite picture in our home.
This past Christmas as I was taking out the Christmas nativity,
I decided to use the sheep for Easter.
Jesus, Lamb of God.
John 3:16 (New International Version, ©2011)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!