Welcome To The 15th Masterpiece Monday

I thought that this week I'd post an Easter table scape,
using my favorite set of Easter dishes.
I love the different patterns of blue and they're
small and shaped like an egg. 
They're originally from Pottery Barn. I found this set at
GW last year for $5.99.
I just needed the right centerpiece, so I shopped
around in my house for something Springy.
I decided to borrow the birdcage that's been
sitting next to "Old Rusty" lately.
I already had the branches and book's inside.
I just added some shredded sheet music
and bird votives.
These vintage glasses were my mom's and I love the design.





I just started collecting mis-matched pieces of vintage silverware, acutally these are only silver-plated. But I like them and they were only .50 cents each at the Swap-Meet.


My husband brought home this original pencil sketch from the
Swap-meet many years ago, and it remains
our favorite picture in our home.
This past Christmas as I was taking out the Christmas nativity,
I decided to use the sheep for Easter.
Jesus, Lamb of God.
John 3:16 (New International Version, ©2011)

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.




Linking to White Wednesday
A Beach Cottage
Tablescape Thursday/Between Naps On The Porch
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines


1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Have Fun!

..: Welcome To The 15th Masterpiece Monday

Sunday, April 10

Welcome To The 15th Masterpiece Monday

I thought that this week I'd post an Easter table scape,
using my favorite set of Easter dishes.
I love the different patterns of blue and they're
small and shaped like an egg. 
They're originally from Pottery Barn. I found this set at
GW last year for $5.99.
I just needed the right centerpiece, so I shopped
around in my house for something Springy.
I decided to borrow the birdcage that's been
sitting next to "Old Rusty" lately.
I already had the branches and book's inside.
I just added some shredded sheet music
and bird votives.
These vintage glasses were my mom's and I love the design.





I just started collecting mis-matched pieces of vintage silverware, acutally these are only silver-plated. But I like them and they were only .50 cents each at the Swap-Meet.


My husband brought home this original pencil sketch from the
Swap-meet many years ago, and it remains
our favorite picture in our home.
This past Christmas as I was taking out the Christmas nativity,
I decided to use the sheep for Easter.
Jesus, Lamb of God.
John 3:16 (New International Version, ©2011)

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.




Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines


1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Have Fun!

26 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
Same thing happened to me and I paid the 5 bucks for more space. I had tons of more space instantly and I feel it is worth the 5 bucks a year. With 2 blogs and tons of pics, I am only at 4 % now of all the space that the 5 bucks buys so I feel it is a good investment rather than to delete your pics.

Hugs,
Deb

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't run out of space so far- keeping fingers crossed!

Finally got the tute on the purse done- Hope it makes sense!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I've heard about this problems so many times before. I've even tried to delete some of my pictures and it won't let me. I hope you get this squared away before too long. Thanks so much for hosting the party.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Fishtail Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! i love your birdcage...& those glasses! Any chance you know the background "color name" on your blog? loving that blue! I had to link up twice one for a flea market visit & my den reveal this week! xoox,tracie

 
At April 10, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Anonymous Beverly said...

Mary thanks for hosting .. I have to tell you I love your table but that pic of the Father holding the lamb and the little lambs on the Bible are just precious.. what a beautiful way to honor the true meaning of Easter.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Your spring/Easter vignette is beautiful. I love the little lambs on that beautiful old bible! Love the pencil sketch of Jesus with the lamb. I am going to keep an eye out for one similar.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, I absolutely adore your pretty egg shaped plates - what a treasure! I love the symbolic reference to Lamb of God too. perfect :) Almost forgot to say thank you for hosting the linky party!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Your decorations are so pretty & springy! Thanks for hosting!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

This is definitely a Masterpiece! Your table setting is full of springtime glory. Love the little egg shaped plates and the border on the white dinner plates. All the details are wonderful.
Thank for hosting and sharing. ~ Sarah

 
At April 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great tablescape! I especially love the little sheep. Those springy green and blue dishes are lovely. And the prism and birdcage....I think I love it all.

Benita

 
At April 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Blogger La Vie Quotidienne said...

How pretty. I am especially fond of the sheep, so lovely. Thank you for hosting.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Sherry Hicks said...

Your pictures are beautiful as always. And thanks for hosting!!!
SHerry

 
At April 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger The Single Nester said...

I just love those dishes. And that lamb print is precious. It seems that people focus on eggs at Easter but lambs are so significant!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Debbie @ OtRD said...

Your place is so beautiful!! Love those bird candle holders!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

hi Mary, Your Easter Tablescape is so lovely. I love the PB egg plates, what a find right here for spring when you'll use them. The birdcage made the perfect centerpiece for your table. My favorites from this post are your vignettes with the sheep. The True Meaning of Easter.......How Beautiful.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At April 11, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a beautiful tablescape!! LOVE the birdcage and the birds!!

Hugs,
Debbie

 
At April 11, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How pretty, Mary! I love old silverplate, too! Your dishes are beautiful! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

 
At April 11, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Savannah Granny said...

I love everything on your tablescape especially your Mom's crystal. You gave me inspiration for my birdcage. Thanks for hosting. Ginger

 
At April 11, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger By the Bluegrass said...

I linked up, as usual this week. Love your beautiful settings and vignettes.
xo,
Sena

 
At April 13, 2011 at 1:01 AM , Blogger bikim said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care,
Rosa

 
At April 13, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Little Miss Penny Wenny said...

that looks beautiful! I am so envious of your bird cage... amazing!

I'm hosting my first giveaway this week for dalring hair accessories, would love it if you'd stop by and you just may be the lucky winner!

http://littlemisspennywenny.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-giveaway.html

xoxoxo

Jen

 
At April 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your table scape and your cage, such a terrific and amazing element! Gorgeous!!!
Happy Easter.
FABBY

 
At April 14, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Lovin' your fun tablescape Mary! Your dishes are very pretty and your mom's glasses are spectacular-enjoy:@)

 
At April 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Donna (My Mothers {favorite} Daughter) said...

my gosh i really love your tablescape! the white dinner plates are so perfect with the blue plates, so fresh. what are the white plates, i am in love with embossed white dinnerware! and i really think you hit a homerun with the lambs...he was the lamb of God...couldnt get anymore perfect!

 
At April 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Marigene said...

Beautiful blue and white table, Mary...love the centerpiece. The plates have a gorgeous border.

 
At April 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Barbara said...

What a beautiful table! I just love your plates. Lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home