Welcome To The 42nd Masterpiece Monday!

I love The Graphics Fairy!  
There are so many different cool graphics to choose from. 
I linking this week with Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy.

And

Well Made Wednesday at An Oregon Cottage

I recently printed out some Fall images from there as I'm sorely in need of some Fall decor around here. Why don't I do this kind of thing more often?
I fell in love with this adorable picture of owls getting married by the full moon!
The owls are holding each others wings and the frogs are dancing and playing music, too cute!
I peeled some cardboard I had laying around to use as the frame and embellished the picture with a wee bit of glitter. Then I just hot glued the silver pipe cleaners and "owl" feathers.
I don't use glitter very much, but it is addicting! Now I'm wondering what else I can sprinkle it on.......


I'm looking forward to seeing your masterpieces this week!


Have fun!



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.
..: Welcome To The 42nd Masterpiece Monday!

Saturday, October 15

Welcome To The 42nd Masterpiece Monday!

I love The Graphics Fairy!  
There are so many different cool graphics to choose from. 
I linking this week with Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy.

And

Well Made Wednesday at An Oregon Cottage

I recently printed out some Fall images from there as I'm sorely in need of some Fall decor around here. Why don't I do this kind of thing more often?
I fell in love with this adorable picture of owls getting married by the full moon!
The owls are holding each others wings and the frogs are dancing and playing music, too cute!
I peeled some cardboard I had laying around to use as the frame and embellished the picture with a wee bit of glitter. Then I just hot glued the silver pipe cleaners and "owl" feathers.
I don't use glitter very much, but it is addicting! Now I'm wondering what else I can sprinkle it on.......


I'm looking forward to seeing your masterpieces this week!


Have fun!



Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.

19 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I love owls. Such a cute fallish creation and I love the sparkle! Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

 
At October 15, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What great graphics!! You created a wonderful vignette. Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Artsy VaVa said...

Love the owls! Thanks for hosting the party!

 
At October 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hi Mary...thanks so much for hosting. I'm going to stay a while and visit some links. Happy Sunday.

 
At October 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the little owls, Mary! So cute! Thanks so much for hosting! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

 
At October 16, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

LOVE this!!
I love the silver trim and the glitter you added. I ordered skull and bone cameos on Ebay and I hope to make a Halloween plaque using them . Hopefully, I will have some time this week!

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

 
At October 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger michele said...

the colors in this piece are just my style, esp. the aqua. quiet, subdued and dreamy. and i adore how you have displayed this piece!

hugs.

michele

 
At October 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Deb said...

What a fun blog you have. I just dropped by and am now a follower. Love the cats (of course) and I see you have a white and Siamese that are love-bugs. Me too. I'll be back. Deb=^..^=x4 Ontario, Canada.

 
At October 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Susan Freeman said...

Hi Mary! That's a precious image and I love the way you have glammed it up. I know what you mean about glitter. Last year when I was setting out Christmas decorations, I went a little crazy with the glitter. It's so much fun it's hard to stop glamming once you start! Thanks for hosting Mary!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

 
At October 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger bj said...

O, I LOVE this, Mary...so so cute and I like where you hung her, too.:)

I am having a good giveaway..come by and try for it. :))
xo bj

 
At October 16, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

How adorable is this pic with the owls. A very creative frame and I love glitter. Thanks for sharing and hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At October 16, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Mary! I changed posts today, so I came back to add my new one, too. I hope that's OK. Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

 
At October 16, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Anita Diaz said...

I love the owls!! That is too cute and I love how you framed and glittered it up!! Too cute!

 
At October 16, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Debra@CommonGround said...

Your graphic art is just adorable. Love these vintage prints! just linked up, thanks for hosting. xo

 
At October 17, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Cute kitties!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Marianne said...

Hi Mary, I just found you and linked up to your party. Love your owls and what you've done with them. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm following you now.
Marianne :)

 
At October 19, 2011 at 4:11 AM , Blogger The Tablescaper said...

Wonderful graphics!

- The Tablescaper

 
At October 20, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

I just love coming over here to see what great things are going on

love the graphics

 
At October 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Green Bean said...

Cutest owls ever and just that little bit of bling makes it perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home