Welcome To The 57th Masterpiece Monday!

Hi,
How's your weekend starting off so far? We had a wonderful Friday evening! An exciting secret that I'll be sharing soon. 

I also have more Spring cleaning plans this weekend, cleaning the garage. I really need to organize and purge out there!
So I thought I'd get Masterpiece Monday up early.
I love this miniature heart wreath from GW.
On my favorite lamp,a $5.99 thrift find years ago.
She's standing on my GW tarnished tray with GW flowers.
I love this look for Valentine's Day and I didn't spend anything! :O)
Linking up with White Wednesday at Faded Charm and What's It Wednesday at Ivy And Elephants

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.

Have Fun !







..: Welcome To The 57th Masterpiece Monday!

Friday, January 27

Welcome To The 57th Masterpiece Monday!

Hi,
How's your weekend starting off so far? We had a wonderful Friday evening! An exciting secret that I'll be sharing soon. 

I also have more Spring cleaning plans this weekend, cleaning the garage. I really need to organize and purge out there!
So I thought I'd get Masterpiece Monday up early.
I love this miniature heart wreath from GW.
On my favorite lamp,a $5.99 thrift find years ago.
She's standing on my GW tarnished tray with GW flowers.
I love this look for Valentine's Day and I didn't spend anything! :O)
Linking up with White Wednesday at Faded Charm and What's It Wednesday at Ivy And Elephants

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.

Have Fun !







25 Comments:

At January 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM , Blogger Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So pretty! We could use a vignette like yours for the wedding...such a beautiful rose wreath. Thanks for the party! :)

 
At January 28, 2012 at 1:50 AM , Blogger outjunking said...

You were at the right place at the right time to score such a gorgeous lamp.
Lisa

 
At January 28, 2012 at 5:09 AM , Blogger miss flibbertigibbet said...

Don't you LOVE it when you find something fabulous? Thanks for hosting the party! I do a Thursday Shopper segment and this week I'll be thrifting...you should come by and see what I found! Have a wonderful weekend by the sea...
Lorraine

 
At January 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

This is fabulous and a great idea. Hope I'm lucky when my daughter gets married to find just the right perfect and beautiful thing like you have. Thanks for hosting this fun party! Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Mary said...

You guys are so nice!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat idea to stand that beautiful lamp on the silver tray! I'm for sure trying that!

Thank you for the party and happy purging your garage! It's gorgeous weather here so , hate to admit this, am taking down the rest of Christmas outside!

bee blessed
mary

 
At January 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Great features, Mary. That Red Velvet cupcake looks scrumptious! And your lamp is beautiful! I have a similar one but much smaller but don't have a shade. Your vignette has inspired me. Thanks for hosting and have a productive weekend. It's snowing and blowing here so no garage cleaning for me!
Lynn
Email: Lynn@nsytes.com
www.cottageandcreek.com

 
At January 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Such beautiful finds! That lamp has a timeless elegance and looks so pretty on that vintage silver tray. Beautiful vignette,Mary! Perfect for Valentine. Thanks for being our gracious hostess today. Enjoy your weekend!Hugs~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

 
At January 29, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Sailing with bare feet said...

Thanks for the Link Up !!




http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/01/baby-girl-headband-and-bow.html

 
At January 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Great way to get a head start on spring cleaning. Your vignette is just lovely. The heart and flowers and the elegant tray is so romantic. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At January 29, 2012 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi, I love the precious heart wreath. Your Valentine vignette is very sweet. Thanks for letting us share!
Hugs,
Jann

 
At January 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Love your blog! Gorgeous photos!!

And thank you for hosting Masterpiece Monday.

My first time posting, I am a new blogger this month!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Valentine vignette is lovely! I love the wreath! You have found some amazing items at GW! Ours has gotten so expensive! I love your beautiful blog! Thanks for hosting this link party!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pretty Valentine Vignette!

I am showing my pantry this week. Wish mine was a beautiful pantry like I see in blogland but at least I can now find things!!

Thank you so much for hosting!

bee blessed
mary

 
At January 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love your vignette, Mary! So pretty! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

 
At January 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I also love your Beautiful Valentine's vignette treasures.
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party, hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

 
At January 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hi, Mary! I love your blog and ideas! Thanks for hosting!!! Stop by sometime and say hello!

God bless,

Sarah
www.dumpedanddiscovered.com

P.S. I'm your newest follower!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She is lovely, and the little wreath is so pretty! Thanks for hosting!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Scribbler said...

Your lady-lamp is so pretty! The little rose-heart is perfect.

Thanks for hosting.

 
At January 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

She is so elegant and soft looking so romantic or peaceful looking

glad I came over

 
At January 31, 2012 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Gabby said...

Thank you for hosting! I always enjoy looking at your decor. So lovely!

Gabby
The...Late, Young Family

 
At January 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Mary,
I love your Valentine vignette. I would love for you to share it at our What's It Wednesday linky party. Thanks for hosting. I am all linked up.

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger beachcomber said...

pretty valentines ideas! thanks so much for featuring my post :)
x

 
At February 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for linking up and sharing this gorgeous post with us at WIW. We'd loved it so much you are one of our features! Come on by and grab a button.
Hugs,
Patti

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home