Welcome To The 65th Masterpiece Monday!

Hi! Happy first weekend of Spring!
The cuties are back......

This time they're helping me display a little
impromptu milk glass candle-scape vignette.
The little watering can holding fairy is going to help water the lavender.
And the paint pallet holding fairy is going to paint some Spring flowers on the dishes!

Aren't the fairies doing a lovely job? I wish they did windows....
It would be great to wake up one morning to find that your house was cleaned and decorated for you in the night by little fairies, no?
In reality though, I'm it as far as a cleaning crew goes. 
But you know, I'm blessed just to have a house in this day and age to clean.
I try to remember to be grateful for things that are so easy to take for granted.
I really don't have the need to go shopping for things too much anymore, to decorate with I mean.
I like to "shop" my house and my own garden or make something.
Sometimes, the best things in life, are free.


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!

..: Welcome To The 65th Masterpiece Monday!

Saturday, March 24

Welcome To The 65th Masterpiece Monday!

Hi! Happy first weekend of Spring!
The cuties are back......

This time they're helping me display a little
impromptu milk glass candle-scape vignette.
The little watering can holding fairy is going to help water the lavender.
And the paint pallet holding fairy is going to paint some Spring flowers on the dishes!

Aren't the fairies doing a lovely job? I wish they did windows....
It would be great to wake up one morning to find that your house was cleaned and decorated for you in the night by little fairies, no?
In reality though, I'm it as far as a cleaning crew goes. 
But you know, I'm blessed just to have a house in this day and age to clean.
I try to remember to be grateful for things that are so easy to take for granted.
I really don't have the need to go shopping for things too much anymore, to decorate with I mean.
I like to "shop" my house and my own garden or make something.
Sometimes, the best things in life, are free.


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
Boogieboard Cottage


1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!

19 Comments:

At March 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You know, that my friend is a Masterpiece in Thought.

You are so right in everything you just said.

We have much to be thankful for, definately.

Have a truly wonderful remainder of weekend fairy dreamin!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for the reminder about what's important.

 
At March 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your vignette is so pretty. I adore milk glass and love the way you stacked them together. Don't you just love being able to use what you have in new and creative ways?

 
At March 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Mary, the fairies are so cute! Do you think they are twins? lol! The little artist did such a wonderful job on the plates. I love them! I too would love fairies to do things for me once in a while. But like you, I am grateful that I have the physical health to do it myself. Like hauling mulch and dumping around my flower beds while hubby was gone on a fishing trip. I was tired but happy! I started a new linky party, "Share Your Cup Thursday". I would love if you would share sometime! Thanks for hosting!
Hugs,
Jann

 
At March 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

I love the cuties, the fairies. They helped you with your beautiful tablescape and watering the lovely lavender. Thanks for hosting and the words of wisdom……..

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At March 25, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Highpoint Circle said...

Because I usually post on Tuesdays, I sometimes miss your party. This week I remembered and I thank you for hosting. I am the cleaning crew at our place too and would love to wake up some magical morning and have a totally clean house.

 
At March 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger black eyed susans kitchen said...

I am loving your fairies! You know, I never tire of seeing pictures of milk glass and lavender...they are two of my favorite things!

 
At March 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM , Anonymous Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

Your vignettes are always so pretty, Mary. Your little fairies are so cute. Please send them over to clean my house too! It's a never-ending challenge, no? Especially now that it's gardening season. Thanks for hosting :)
Lynn

 
At March 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very pretty vignette, Mary, specially those fairies, so cute! I did a lot of fixing and cleaning and I sure needed some fairy help, lol..Enjoy your week and thank you for hosting.
FABBY

 
At March 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger xinex said...

Your airies are so cute and they did a great job, Mary. Love the lavenders too!...Christine

 
At March 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM , Blogger xinex said...

ooops, I meant fairies.

 
At March 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
With working full time night shift, I would LOVE to have fairies come and clean my house!!
Thansk so much for hosting each and every week. It is greatly appreciated!!

Hugs,
Debbie

 
At March 26, 2012 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Mary.
Love your candle magic!

 
At March 26, 2012 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Love the milk glass, Mary! I have a few pieces that I inherited from mom and grandmom, but never thought to put candles in them. What a fantastic idea! They give off such a warm glow. The fairies are a hoot with their little pug noses and leafy hats. (or is that their hair? LOL) Thanks so much for hosting and for the inspiration! ~Mary

 
At March 26, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely lavender based collection. The pansies and forgetmenots are so delicate. Thanks for hosting.

 
At March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Shabby Marilyn said...

First time here, thanks for hosting, newest follower and love your kitties!

 
At March 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Jackie said...

The little fairies are just the cutest thing. Thank you so much for hosting...have a great week!

 
At March 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Linda @ Life and Linda said...

This is my first time here and I am your newest follower. I also joined your linky party. You have a great blog. I shall be back to take in more lovely posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home