Welcome To The 79th Masterpiece Monday!

Coastal Cowgirl
Sometimes I like to pick through those piles of broken jewelry pieces at flea markets, looking for something interesting.  I found this cow skull bolo tie holder for 25 cents.

I really had no idea what I was going to do with it, until I decided to make a turquoise leather wrap bracelete.  I spied it in my jewelry making kit and on a whim decided to use it finally.
This is going to be fun to wear to the beach this Summer and the rodeo at the Orange County Fair. I found the directions to making this on Youtube.com. It was so super easy to do, too.


Shabby Coastal
I love fresh water pearls as much as I love turquoise. 
I think I want to make a few more using some colored pearls, grey or pink maybe?



Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


..: Welcome To The 79th Masterpiece Monday!

Sunday, July 1

Welcome To The 79th Masterpiece Monday!

Coastal Cowgirl
Sometimes I like to pick through those piles of broken jewelry pieces at flea markets, looking for something interesting.  I found this cow skull bolo tie holder for 25 cents.

I really had no idea what I was going to do with it, until I decided to make a turquoise leather wrap bracelete.  I spied it in my jewelry making kit and on a whim decided to use it finally.
This is going to be fun to wear to the beach this Summer and the rodeo at the Orange County Fair. I found the directions to making this on Youtube.com. It was so super easy to do, too.


Shabby Coastal
I love fresh water pearls as much as I love turquoise. 
I think I want to make a few more using some colored pearls, grey or pink maybe?



Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


14 Comments:

At July 1, 2012 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Cute bracelets, Mary! Love the little starfish! Have a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

 
At July 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That bracelet using the cow skull is so unique! I'm wishing I could happen upon a cow skull now. Well, if I knew how to make jewelry too!!! Very beautiful pieces you created.

 
At July 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute bracelets! You know, I love the starfish! Thanks for hosting this link party! It's always fun! Happy Fourth of July!

 
At July 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

The bracelets are gorgeous! ...Thanks for hosting! :)

 
At July 1, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Your bracelets are gorgeous. I like turquoise and pearls mixed together. You could wear there two together or make one that mixes the two.
Thanks for hosting! ~ Sarah

 
At July 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM , Blogger must love junk said...

LOVE your bracelets, especially the first one! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

 
At July 2, 2012 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Susan Freeman said...

What cute bracelets! Thanks for hosting and have a very happy and safe 4th of July!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

 
At July 2, 2012 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

I am a bracelet person and always have 3 on. I really like the turquoise beads

Stay cool and Carry On . we had 107 yesterday

 
At July 2, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very nice look with the turquoise and pearls. I like the textural contrast.

 
At July 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Blogger xinex said...

I like how the bracelets came out....Christine

 
At July 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love unique jewelry, you did a fabulous job creating them! Thank you for hosting...I hope you have a wonderful 4th! Marcia

 
At July 3, 2012 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs said...

Really cute bracelets! Thank you for hosting and have a great week.
Love if you'd share them at Frugal Treasures Tuesday.
Barbe

 
At July 3, 2012 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

Adorable jewelry! Thank you for hosting this linky party, I think this is the first time I've linked up!
Have a great 4th of July!
Sharon

 
At July 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Erika said...

This container turned out to be beautiful, and very nice looking, and Can't believe in simple way you did it. It looks gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home