Welcome To The 75th Masterpiece Monday!

Hello, How's your weekend going? Look-ee what I found for free at the recycling center!
Martha Stewart paint in "Sea Glass"!
It's just a little can, So hummmm......what to do with it?


How about painting my dish cabinet white and the inside back panel in Sea Glass?

I think I like this very much!
I still have some "Sea Glass" left over.
I'm going to accent something else with it, which I'll share later.
The white paint was free from the recycling center too. I always use free recycled paint.
I'm getting closer to finishing up my painting projects from last Summer, before it becomes Summer again.
Wow, nothing like cutting it close! But better late than never.
Now I'm getting behind on my house work. But I suppose the house work will still be waiting for me when I'm done painting, right?

Oh, I almost forgot! Here's the before picture. I liked it but I wanted to brighten it up. 
I also painted the wall white as well.

Ahhh, so much better and airier feeling.


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


..: Welcome To The 75th Masterpiece Monday!

Saturday, June 2

Welcome To The 75th Masterpiece Monday!

Hello, How's your weekend going? Look-ee what I found for free at the recycling center!
Martha Stewart paint in "Sea Glass"!
It's just a little can, So hummmm......what to do with it?


How about painting my dish cabinet white and the inside back panel in Sea Glass?

I think I like this very much!
I still have some "Sea Glass" left over.
I'm going to accent something else with it, which I'll share later.
The white paint was free from the recycling center too. I always use free recycled paint.
I'm getting closer to finishing up my painting projects from last Summer, before it becomes Summer again.
Wow, nothing like cutting it close! But better late than never.
Now I'm getting behind on my house work. But I suppose the house work will still be waiting for me when I'm done painting, right?

Oh, I almost forgot! Here's the before picture. I liked it but I wanted to brighten it up. 
I also painted the wall white as well.

Ahhh, so much better and airier feeling.


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


22 Comments:

At June 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh wow! The sea-glass color with the white cabinet fronts looks so lovely and showcases all your pretty china so beautifully:) looks so light and summery...love the effect. Thanks for the inspiration and the party.Beautiful job! Have a wonderful weekend!~Poppy

 
At June 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Mary,

You did such a great job, and so frugally as well!

I love it white with the Sea Grass in the back - looks perfect for a Boogie Board Cottage!

VERY well done!

 
At June 2, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Megan {The Brick Bungalow} said...

Isn't paint a wonderful thing?!

 
At June 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

everything looks teriffic and i love the cabinet in white as well,
lauren

 
At June 3, 2012 at 3:32 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Absolutely lovely! The white with sea glass is a perfect combination.

 
At June 3, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Heidi Lisa said...

Love it! Might borrow the idea for my hall built in :)

 
At June 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What a lovely color, Mary! It adds such a nice touch of contrast to your dish cabinet! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At June 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Peggy Meckling-Baker said...

I love the color! I have acquired some fabulous quarts of Benjamin Moore paint for $1 from the Habitat Humanity ReStore near my home. I love gettin' me a deal on some paint! I'm hookin' up with the party today to show off my new beach-themed pendants. Hope you like 'em!

 
At June 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Paint is like waving a magic wand! You get a new look for minimal cost and work. Your color is gorgeous and your dishes just pop right out of the cabinet! Lovely……..thanks for hosting Mary.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At June 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Great find on the sea glass paint! Thanks for hosting.

 
At June 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Betsy Speert said...

Hey Mary!!!!
Where do you link up????
Have I lost my mind??!!
You have the rules, but no link?
OY!!!!
P.S. Love Love Love the painted cabinet!!!!

 
At June 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM , Blogger {Bellamere Cottage} said...

Just beeee.u.ti.ful........ LOVE the color. And, FREE! How can you beat that? I'll never stop being surprised by what a difference a little paint can make.

Blessings,
Spencer

 
At June 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM , Blogger bj said...

I LOVE the sea glass color with your white cabinet...also love the white wall AND that amazing ship on top. Gonna find me one of those...:)
Thanks for hosting.

 
At June 4, 2012 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Terry said...

I can't get over how pretty your cabinet is now that its painted...simply beautiful and your dishes now really are showcased! Love your makeover!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a great (and very successful) white on white with a touch of the sky china cabinet. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for hosting.

 
At June 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger DIYbyDesign said...

I lovve what you did with your cabinet. It make such a huge difference. Thanks for hosting.

 
At June 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Great whites and lights in your newly painted white cabinet. It looks wonderful. Thanks for hosting.

 
At June 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So great and I love your floor I have the same mexican satillo tile in my house. THanks for the link up this is my first time found you at the money pit

 
At June 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link party. Loving the blue and white...I've recently painted my kitchen a pale blue-gray and I adore the color. Hugs!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM , Blogger The Charm of Home said...

What a gorgeous color! Love it! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

 
At June 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Janet@Ozarks Livin' said...

What a great find. Love the sea glass. Thanks for hosting.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Heaven's Walk said...

What beautiful colors, Mary! I love the light, airy look now!! :)

xoxo laurie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home