A Very Sweet Valentines Gift



My youngest foster son made this Valentines card and bears for me at school the other day. It was a very sweet surprise which means a lot to me and I will always save and treasure it.

Please visit My Romantic Home for more Show and Tell Friday posts.

Labels:

..: A Very Sweet Valentines Gift

Thursday, February 4

A Very Sweet Valentines Gift



My youngest foster son made this Valentines card and bears for me at school the other day. It was a very sweet surprise which means a lot to me and I will always save and treasure it.

Please visit My Romantic Home for more Show and Tell Friday posts.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Patti's Artful Design said...

Oh Mary, handmade cards are the best. This brought back memories of when I taught kindergarten. At the end of the year, I had quite a collection of treasures! Thank you for the memories.

 
At February 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Precious! Definately a treasure to keep!

 
At February 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Ms. Bake-it said...

How sweet! I have kept all the cards my boys made for me. While I was doing some reorganization last night, I came across one made by my youngest when he was 7 years old and it brought a smile to my face.

~ Tracy

 
At February 5, 2010 at 4:29 PM , Blogger karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is sweet as can be!

 
At February 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

That is so touching!!! Wow, that must mean so much to you! I feel so bad for so many kids in foster care, it's really nice to see that he's really bonded to you! That's so important!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home