Hi Every One!
I can't believe it's Monday already. This weeks Masterpiece Monday post for me is another good thrift find. I was poking around in GW, as I often do, and found these three gems! I've been collecting milk glass and I love this pedestal dish. It'll be cute for Valentines vignettes, but it'll hold my apples for now.
Isn't this the sweetest little basket?
I just might attempt to try to make some of these ribbon flowers myself.
I think it looks cute together with the floral heart wreath, on my favorite lamp.
Anywho, I'm really looking forward to seeing what every one's been up to! So,once again, here are the simple guidelines~
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!