Masterpiece Monday #1

Welcome to the very first Masterpiece Monday! It's a brand new year, so I thought this would be a good time for a brand new link party. There aren't a lot of rules for this link party, just the standard guidelines below. Other than that, you can link up crafts, decor, recipes, etc.

Boogieboard Cottage

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!

2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, etc.

3. Please include a brief description in link up.

4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.

5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.

6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Happy New Year!

..: Masterpiece Monday #1

Sunday, January 2

Masterpiece Monday #1

Welcome to the very first Masterpiece Monday! It's a brand new year, so I thought this would be a good time for a brand new link party. There aren't a lot of rules for this link party, just the standard guidelines below. Other than that, you can link up crafts, decor, recipes, etc.

Boogieboard Cottage

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!

2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, etc.

3. Please include a brief description in link up.

4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.

5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.

6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Happy New Year!

32 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger The Charm of Home said...

Wonderful name for a linky party! Hope you had a Happy New Year! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

 
At January 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

What a fun new party!!! I'm your newest FOLLOWER and I'm hoping you will FOLLOW ME TOO!!!
Happy New Year to you and your,
Donna

 
At January 2, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
I have just linked up.Thanks for the invite!! Looks to be a fantastic party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

 
At January 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Sunny Simple Life said...

Thanks for the invite. Love the window idea to use like a chalkboard.

 
At January 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks for inviting me to your link party! Happy New Year!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the invite! Have linked up my entry. Happy & Healthy 2011!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite. Great beachy cottage blog! Jen

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger molly susan strong said...

Love your blog...new follower, linked from Dittle Dattle. Come by my little world of art! Anything beach is for me! You will love the sculpture in my latest post...not beachy but oh so romantic!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks for the invite to the party!
Happy New Year!
~Liz

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

thanks again for the invite....i love everyone's crafts. this is so much fun!!!

cindy

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your blog party! It looks like a fun one! Thanks for hosting.
~ Julie

 
At January 2, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Craftberry Bush said...

Happy 2011!!! :o) xo

 
At January 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Linda Q said...

Happy New Year and thanks for the invite, fun blog you have! I am now a follower!
Linda

 
At January 2, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Fishtail Cottage said...

Thank you so much for inviting me over...& for the sweet coments!
xoxo

 
At January 3, 2011 at 2:28 AM , Anonymous maggy, red ted art said...

Thank you for the Party Invite and stopping by at my blog!

You have a lovely site!

Happy New Year

Maggy

 
At January 3, 2011 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Mary! I love your cottage...and my kitty staff of four sends their New Years greetings to yours! I have linked up to your party...fun!...and become your newest follower! Happy New Year!...hugs...Debbie

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for stopping over at Two Carolina Nesters and for the party link-up invitation!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:55 AM , Blogger DIYbyDesign said...

Thanks for stopping by and inviting me. I have linked up and am your latest follower. If you haven't already, I would love if you would follow me back. Thanks. www.diybydesign.blogspot.com

 
At January 3, 2011 at 6:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping my my blog and inviting me to join in the fun! I am a new follower of yours now too! Marcia

 
At January 3, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger black eyed susans kitchen said...

What a lovely idea this linkup is, Mary! Thank you so much for the invitation...I will be sure to re-link next week with a few words in my post about this event.
♥, Susan

 
At January 3, 2011 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for the invite!!

suzy

 
At January 3, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Danielle @ The Mad Ryno House said...

Oh Mary! thanks for stopping by Just Drops and inviting me! I'm sad I haven't been by your place before now. I'm definitely following now. Gotta make up for lost time, sista!

-dani

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! Cool blog you have here. Have a great New Year!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog and link party!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Jena @ Involving Color and Home said...

I just came across your blog, and thanks for hosting a great party! I'm your newest follower!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Love beachy too! Grew up on the MS Gulf Coast but now live in the NW.

Thanks for hosting a great party and for inviting me to join in. Happy New Year!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Leigh said...

Great linky party, I'm looking forward to linking up again soon!
--Leigh

 
At January 4, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! Love the title of your blog. I lived in Glendale, CA. as a kid and I loved Boogie boarding. We moved to Chicago and nobody knew what I was talking about, haha!

Thanks for hosting such a fun link party! I'll be back.

Blessings,
~Michelle

 
At January 5, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Buongiorno Mary,
I just joined your party! Thank you for stopping by Mammabellarte. See you in blogland. Ciao Rita

 
At January 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Hi. Thanks for the invite! I linked up! Thanks so much for hosting!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Simple Daisy said...

What a fun party:)

ps: i'm having a give-away over at my blog! Stop on over if you have a minute:)

 
At November 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Mike said...

Hey Mary I love your blog. I love all the pictures of your cabin and the pictures of the flowers that you share with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home