This week's masterpiece for me, is some more Springtime decorating. I moved my flower's from last weeks table scape and used them to decorate 'Old Rusty",
I like to use a lot of natural elements...
The large rock well found beach combing.
And I love old bottles.
My husband found the birdcage by the curb!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!