Hi Every One!
I just wanted to say welcome to my new followers and thank you to my long time followers for all of the nice comments sent my way, I really appreciate it!
My masterpiece this week is a little collection of jewelry I've made, not to sell, just for myself or to give as gifts.
I took up this hobby a few months ago and it's really fun!
You can probably tell that I like blue!
I also love all types of pearls....
I also like using vintage bits and pieces I find at the swap-meet (That's west coast for fea market)
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!