I just wanted to say welcome to my new followers and thank you to everyone who participated in last weeks Masterpiece Monday!
If your post was featured, feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.
My masterpiece for this week is just a very simple, easy valentines table scape, using what i had on hand.
Notice the cupids wings on the plates?
I added my shabby salt and pepper shakers I found
for a dollar. The table cloth is a family heirloom.
Cheap glasses from GW, I love the bubble texture in the glass.
my repainted dollar store votives.
An aerial shot of my faux roses ala GW.
Simple, frugal, relaxing
I always dress up the side table along with my table scapes
and my statue couple is usually decked out too.
The statue girl has a Valentine to give to statue boy.....
and he's got some flowers for her, how sweet!
I removed these little white hearts from another decoration from last year and re-stung them on white raffia.
I filled my milk glass pedestal dish with pink and lavender hearts, a dollar store glass used as a votive holder........
a rusty heart shaped cookie cutter, and two vintage doves.
I can't wait to see what you've created this week! :O)
I've also linked up with Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!