Welcome to Masterpiece Monday #4

I just wanted to say welcome to my new followers and thank you to everyone who participated in last weeks Masterpiece Monday!
If your post was featured, feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.

My masterpiece for this week is just a very simple, easy valentines table scape, using what i had on hand.


 Notice the cupids wings on the plates?

I added my shabby salt and pepper shakers I found
for a dollar. The table cloth is a family heirloom.

Cheap glasses from GW, I love the bubble texture in the glass.

my repainted dollar store votives.

An aerial shot of my faux roses ala GW.


Simple, frugal, relaxing

I always dress up the side table along with my table scapes
and my statue couple is usually decked out too.




The statue girl has a Valentine to give to statue boy.....

and he's got some flowers for her, how sweet!

I removed these little white hearts from another decoration from last year and re-stung them on white raffia.


I filled my milk glass pedestal dish with pink and lavender hearts, a dollar store glass used as a votive holder........

a rusty heart shaped cookie cutter, and two vintage doves.




I can't wait to see what you've created this week! :O)
I've also linked up with Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch



Boogieboard Cottage
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Have fun!

..: Welcome to Masterpiece Monday #4

Sunday, January 23

Welcome to Masterpiece Monday #4

I just wanted to say welcome to my new followers and thank you to everyone who participated in last weeks Masterpiece Monday!
If your post was featured, feel free to grab a featured button from my sidebar.

My masterpiece for this week is just a very simple, easy valentines table scape, using what i had on hand.


 Notice the cupids wings on the plates?

I added my shabby salt and pepper shakers I found
for a dollar. The table cloth is a family heirloom.

Cheap glasses from GW, I love the bubble texture in the glass.

my repainted dollar store votives.

An aerial shot of my faux roses ala GW.


Simple, frugal, relaxing

I always dress up the side table along with my table scapes
and my statue couple is usually decked out too.




The statue girl has a Valentine to give to statue boy.....

and he's got some flowers for her, how sweet!

I removed these little white hearts from another decoration from last year and re-stung them on white raffia.


I filled my milk glass pedestal dish with pink and lavender hearts, a dollar store glass used as a votive holder........

a rusty heart shaped cookie cutter, and two vintage doves.




I can't wait to see what you've created this week! :O)
I've also linked up with Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch



Boogieboard Cottage
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!

Have fun!

42 Comments:

At January 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger The Charm of Home said...

That is really pretty Mary. I really like the angel wings, very smart.
Sherry

 
At January 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

My first time linking up! woohoo! Your tablecape is so soft and pretty. Love the little s & p shakers! And your sideboard looks so romantic!
I'm also your newest follower! Have a wonderful da!

 
At January 23, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary, What a sweet Valentine's Day tablescape and vignette!!

Hugs,
Debbie

 
At January 23, 2011 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Mary! What a pretty tablescape! I love the vintage salt and pepper! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

 
At January 23, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Very pretty table! Thanks for hosting this link party.

 
At January 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Laurie in SC said...

Lovely Valentine designs! Thanks so much for hosting the linky party. You have a lovely blog home here :)

 
At January 24, 2011 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

Love your tablescape Mary, beautiful tablecloth:@)

 
At January 24, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi there~ your table is gorgeous! I love the creamy dreamy look it has! Thank you for hosting! :)

 
At January 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Oh Mary your table is GORGEOUS!!! It's hard to pick my Favorite thing out of it all BUT I WILL say "It has to be the tablecloth"!!! I have many dresser scarves and doilies in this pattern BUT NOTHING as magnificent as your tablecloth...Do you know how old it is and if this pattern has a name??? LOVE IT!!!
Thank you so much for sharing,
Donna

 
At January 24, 2011 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Sister Samantha Jo Oliverson said...

I love all of your tablescapes, they inspire me to be more creative. I am also impressed and jealous of all the plates you have.

 
At January 25, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger molly susan strong said...

The wings on the plate make me CRAZY. Love them. Thanks for coming by my little joint!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Mary I love your table! I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the stylish blogger award today!

http://straightstitches.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-youthank-you.html

 
At January 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Amanda Lee said...

I love your little embellished boy and girl! Thank you for hosting another link-up party. I have linked my beach house guest room concepts.
~Amanda

 
At January 26, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Lana said...

This is delightfully romantic! My favorite part would be those to die for shabby salt and pepper shakers--what a deal!!! Truly!!!

Hugs & blessings to you,
Lana

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Entertaining Women said...

You've created a gorgeous vignette. Thank you for sharing your beautiful design. Cherry Kay

 
At January 26, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Savannah Granny said...

I loved your tablescape. especially the tablecloth. The sculpture couple are so pretty and appropriate for Valentine's Day. Thank you for hosting Masterpiece Monday. This is my first time to join in. thanks, Ginger

 
At January 27, 2011 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Mary, what a fun post. Your chairs and chaircovers are fantastic and set just the right romantic mood. That side table really sings Valentines. I am loving all of it.

 
At January 27, 2011 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Carol at Serendipity said...

Mary,
Just a beautiful post. I really love the tablecloth and the salt and pepper shakers. Lovely.

Carol

 
At January 27, 2011 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Mary,
Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to join your party. Lovely Valentine decor. Are you a Florida girl? We have been going to Daytona Beach since I was 5 yrs old.

 
At January 27, 2011 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Marlis said...

Thanks for the visit and kind comment and the invite! Love your dishes and that tablecloth is amazing.

 
At January 27, 2011 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Designs on 47th Street said...

Thank you for inviting me to your Linky Party. I do love your tablescape. That tablecloth is really nice. Pretty dishes too!
Donna

 
At January 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party. Your blog looks like my kind of place, so of course I'm a new follower. Your table setting and other vignettes are most lovely.
CAS

 
At January 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Ellen said...

I love the look of your room, it's so casual and chic. Winning combination in my book. Thanks for hosting a fun party!

xoxo,
Ellen

 
At January 27, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

Lovely table, Mary! You've done a great job of assembling lots of fab finds into a pleasing whole!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Chubby Chieque said...

My first time to visit you, I guess? Your table is really romantic. I love the statue and how you explain about the girl giving a heart to the boy? It's so cute, or am I just as romantic as you?

Awesomenes!!!
/chie

 
At January 27, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, I havin' problems commenting,anyway I am new follower, and I getting your button,and I'm excited to stumble on Masterpiece Monday's.
Your table is romantic with the lace and feathers.
If you have the time pop over to LazyonLoblolly.
~Jo

 
At January 27, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you for the invite. I did link up. Love the lace on your tablescape...

 
At January 27, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

What a romantic tablescape! So pretty!!!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh my goodness glory girl, your table is just beautifully charmin'!!! This Ozark Farm Chick can't believe you to those amazin' salt and pepper shakers for only a dollar! I'm smitten!!! Woohoo!!!!

From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a beautifully blessed day!!!! :o)

 
At January 27, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous ellen b said...

Beautiful table Mary. Love that lace cloth draped over like that.

 
At January 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Blogger bj said...

Oh, my...a beautiful table. I love every single thing about it.
Thanks so much for letting me know about your meme. Blogland is so big, I just can't find all the wonderful parties. Thanks again.
xo bj

 
At January 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM , Blogger A Perfect Setting said...

Such a beautiful table, and I love that statue! Thanks for the invite, pleased as punch to be here!!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Mary...

Ohh...what a lovely Valentine's table you have set! It's so very sweet and romantic! I love your beautiful heirloom lace tablecloth! Beautiful place settings...your china is gorgeous!!! I also really enjoyed your Valentine's decor on the side table...sooo pretty, my friend! Your couple statue...is awesome! Ohhh..and I loved your pretty wreaths...the pink rose heart shaped wreath...my favorite! You have a beautiful dining room...simply breathtaking!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home and gorgeous Valentine's Day table with us...this was such a treat, my friend!

I just wanted to thank you for coming by my place and taking a peek at my silver and white tablescape! I really enjoyed your visit and sweet note...and the personal invitation to join your Monday Masterpiece party! Thank you!!! I have added my link and your meme button to my sidebar. I do promise to add your link and button into my post next time I join in with the party! I also added your delightful blog to my list of blog follows! It's so very nice to meet you, Mary!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:30 AM , Blogger xinex said...

Your Valentine's table is so adorable, Mary. I think the lace tablecloth adds to the romance. Thanks for the personal invitation to join your party. I just did....Christine

 
At January 28, 2011 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Anita Diaz said...

What a beautiful table! I LOVE the shot of the whoe room...just gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the invitation! I will definitely get something together and join in!!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Sue said...

I really love the angel wings. I think so much of Valentine's Day decorations are so cutesy...and that just isn't really my style. You've captured the romance with elegance!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger My Cozy Casita said...

Hi Mary, thank you for stop on my blog, your blog it is beautiful you live in California OC, Live in Orange Caunty, Mission Viejo.
thank you for the invitation to join your party.
I have added link to my blog!!!
XO
Isora.

 
At January 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Dreamgoddess said...

Mary, thank you so much for the invitation to join in the fun! Of course I'm late for this week, but I've linked up my Peacocks and Fairies tablescape. I'll be back on Monday to see what else is new. Now for your post...what a gorgeous table you've set! The angel wings are just the sweetest thing and I love their addition to the plates. I'm drooling over your pretties and I love how you've decorated the couple. Just all around beautiful!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Mary -- thank you for inviting me to your party! Your cottage looks like it's filled with romance! Love it all -- especially that lace dripping off the table.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mary THANK YOU SO MUCH for picking me as one of your fav's you have no idea how that make a newbbie feel. you are so sweet ... It didn't take me long to grab that button..

XOXO
Pattie

 
At January 29, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a pretty tablescape!! I just found your blog via Cindy at http://customcomforts.blogspot.com
so glad to meet you and hope to join your party one of these days real soon!

bee blessed
mary

 
At January 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Mary Mollica, Owner & Artist of The Decorative Paintbrush said...

Hi Mary! Thank you so VERY much for featuring me! I just got home and had a chance to get on my computer otherwise I would have thanked you sooner :D I really appreciate your kindness and the traffic! And really do love your blog, it speaks to the softer side of me :D Have a great week! Mary@The Decorative Paintbrush

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home