Welcome to Masterpiece Monday #9
I love the Oscars, so I set up a little pre-Oscar party to post for Sunday. And wouldn't you know it, when everything was all ready, my camera died. So I used my husbands, which I'm very unfamiliar with. Please excuse the dates I didn't crop out and the fact that they aren't even the correct date!
I made this Shrimpo De Gallo from The Pioneer Woman
, for an appetizer, it's so amazingly good! I added some really healthy Trader Joe's "Everything Crackers" and some veggies, do you like my purple cauliflower!?
Here's an aerial shot of the Shrimpo De Gallo next to the 'Red Carpet'.
I think My favorite part of watching the Oscars is seeing
who's wearing what on the red carpet!
I found the mercury glass candle holders and star mirrors at Goodwill.
Do you like my movie camera candle holder?
I found it at Goodwill too a while back.
Here come some of the stars arriving down the red carpet.....
I used a no-bake cheesecake mix for dessert.
And co-starring are some chilled Pellegrino and
my homemade whole wheat pizza.
Do you like watching the Oscars?
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!