I haven't been doing any crafting for awhile, which is killing me 'cause I really enjoy it. Instead, I've been working on a pretty big project that's been consuming most of my free time.
I've been clearing out my long neglected side yard where I once had a vegetable garden. I'll post some before's and afters when it's finished, hopefully soon. Above is a picture of Italian parsley after it has gone to seed. So, yesterday before tearing it out, I clipped the long branches off.
I thought they'ed make a lovely green bouquet. And so they do! I ought to let my herbs go to seed more often. I love the simplicity of this.
Today I got a couple of early Mother's Day gifts from Trader Joe's! Yay! The first was a bouquet of pink tulips. So I added them in with the parsley.
Wow, the tulips are gorgeous and the parsley makes a great filler!
Sooo beautiful! It'll be even better once all of the tulips open.
And secondly, oh, someone knows me very well! I love these! Trader Joe's has just about chocolate covered everything. These dark chocolate covered almonds are on the top of my list! Delicious and good for you.
I hope you have a very blessed Mother's Day!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!