Hi, How's your weekend going so far? I've been busy puttering
around the house, especially in my new craft room/office.
I'm still in the deciding where everything goes phase.
Here is another piece of my new room to share with you today. This is a curb found dresser from a few years ago which I painted white and used in the living room. Then I moved it to the garage for awhile and now I'm really liking it in this room.
I thought I would dress it up and make it organized at the same time. I've been holding onto these chalkboard stickers from the dollar store forever, just waiting for the right time. I like the design on them and the fact that they peel right off and don't damage anything, not that it would ever stop me from using them, but still.
I really like erasable labels!
I think Huggy Bear is in love with them......
Ever since I started to clear out and build a garden on the side
of the house, I've been eye balling this little vintage, curb
found, child safety fence.It was re-purposed to hold up some
vines along the outside of the house. I love how wonderfully
weathered it has become and brought it inside.
It's the perfect topper for the dresser and will be very versatile and functional.
I found a huge plastic sewing box at the swapmeet a long time ago and inside the box
was spool after glorious spool of vintage thread, along with some other sewing notions.
And now I can display them. I still have tons of them in the box too!
The table runner is from a yard sale and has
been sitting in my stash for a long time.
The vintage hangers I've owned since childhood.
I hung one of my Audubon bird pictures. This one echoes the
Summery, beachy look of my makeshift curtains.
Next time, I'll show my new work table!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!