Happy 4th of July weekend everybody!
It was another beautiful day
here in Huntington Beach,
so Hubs and
I went down to the pier to take some
pictures and do a little shell collecting.
These are fake surfboards that are of stucco and part of the wall.
I wonder if anyone ever tries to "borrow" one?
So, in honor of our little beach stroll and the 4th of July, I created a little beachy 4th of July vignette for you.
What would Summer be without berries and watermellon?
And a sprig of fresh garden mint to garnish everything with!
My statue couple loves holidays.
Ahhh.....iced tea to quench your thirst on a Summer's day!
I made these little wooden flags years and years ago before blogging, before I even had a computer. They used to be connected a different way, you can see the extra hole. I do something different with them every year.
I hope that you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!