Welcome To The 81st Masterpiece Monday!

Bella's truck and a new Summer bracelet


 Doesn't it look just like the one from Twilight? I did  double take and just had to get a picture of it.
Here's another Summer style bracelet I made.  I used some wire beads from a one dollar necklace I found at the flea market.
These are so fun to make and pretty inexpensive and easy too. I found dozens of tutorials for them on Youtube.com, like this one below:



Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


..: Welcome To The 81st Masterpiece Monday!

Saturday, July 14

Welcome To The 81st Masterpiece Monday!

Bella's truck and a new Summer bracelet


 Doesn't it look just like the one from Twilight? I did  double take and just had to get a picture of it.
Here's another Summer style bracelet I made.  I used some wire beads from a one dollar necklace I found at the flea market.
These are so fun to make and pretty inexpensive and easy too. I found dozens of tutorials for them on Youtube.com, like this one below:



Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Most of all, have fun!


16 Comments:

At July 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
Thanks so very much for hosting each and every week!
Hugs,
Deb

 
At July 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting every week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

 
At July 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous debra said...

Nice bracelet! :) Thanks for hosting! :)

 
At July 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Beautiful bracelet, Mary! Love those beads! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At July 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the red truck. Nice features. Thank you for hosting and for having me.
FABBY

 
At July 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Miss Merry said...

I am in love with your little red "pick-me-up" truck! Thank you so much for hosting me at your party

 
At July 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Elizabeth and Gary said...

I have joined in with all the fun on Masterpiece Monday..Thank you for hosting :)

Have a sweet day,
Elizabeth

 
At July 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM , Blogger must love junk said...

Cute bracelet!! Thank you for hosting :)
Susan

 
At July 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting each Monday. The bracelet looks like a fun project.

 
At July 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Mary, thanks for hosting. Glad I could join in this week (Vignettes and Conversation). Interesting to see macrame in use again - sweet bracelet.
Joy

 
At July 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Pretty bracelet! I love the oxidized metal beads:)Thanks for the party! Have a wonderful week!Hugs,Poppy

 
At July 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Hi, I just found you yesterday..joined this morning. I like links such at yours, Thank you. I put in the hollyhock picture link to making dolls. hahhaha. enjoyable for many people of all ages.

 
At July 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week! ~ Judy

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Hi Mary: Thank you for hosting the link party today. I like your macrame bracelet--pretty, and could be styled so many different ways--very creative.

 
At July 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

Thanks for hosting the party. About the bracelet. I love it and it's the very bracelet I make also. I love the beads, though. Very cool. Thanks, Linda

 
At July 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Melody said...

Thank you for featuring my dresser! Also thank you for hosting the party each week!!

Melody
www.mypassionfordecor.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home