Tablescape Thursday














Recycled Retreat
This is the side yard where I grow my vegetable garden and in the corner I've assembled various recycled curb finds. The chair, table, bakers rack, shell covered terracotta pot and long wooden flower boxes were all my favorite price: FREE! :O)
I want to thank Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for hostessing Tablescape Thursday. Please click on the link to view all of the Tablescape Thursday posts! :O)

Labels:

..: Tablescape Thursday

Wednesday, May 27

Tablescape Thursday














Recycled Retreat
This is the side yard where I grow my vegetable garden and in the corner I've assembled various recycled curb finds. The chair, table, bakers rack, shell covered terracotta pot and long wooden flower boxes were all my favorite price: FREE! :O)
I want to thank Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for hostessing Tablescape Thursday. Please click on the link to view all of the Tablescape Thursday posts! :O)

Labels:

14 Comments:

At May 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a great collection on your table -- this is very pretty.

 
At May 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a fabulous place to sit and have a snack. You've decorated the table so beautifully. I could just sit there and relax and enjoy the cheeries for hours. Love it. Hugs, Marty

 
At May 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Melissa Marie said...

Now that is a setting to enjoy a bowl of cherries! :)

 
At May 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM , Blogger The Bloom Girls said...

Love that chair, it is lovely!

Have a great week!
Karyn

 
At May 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM , Blogger Patty said...

What a great setting for one! This is a great way to enjoy something as simple as a bowl of cherries. Beautiful chair and table too.

 
At May 28, 2009 at 4:26 AM , Blogger PAT said...

Very pretty table

 
At May 28, 2009 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Mary said...

What a lovely setting! And now I'm craving cherries. lol

 
At May 28, 2009 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Candy said...

Lovely setting in the shade. Like that pillow.

Life IS a bowl of cherries!
Candy

 
At May 28, 2009 at 6:21 AM , Blogger KD said...

That space looks so relaxing! Love it!

 
At May 28, 2009 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Cynthia said...

Love, love, love the chair! Thanks for sharing and have a greawt day!

 
At May 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I know all the neighborhoods that have the best trash days. And when I have time I do like to scavenge a bit!

I love that chair!

 
At May 29, 2009 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

I have wanted one of those chairs for years. I found one once, but had no way to bring it home from vacation. I just feel like I want to sit down and stay awhile ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Crystal

 
At May 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog....will be back often.....Hope you will visit me.

 
At June 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Free??????!!!!! I'm so jealous! Love it all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home