Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday


The Orange Count Fair is soon approaching, And for the first time ever, my husband and I each entered an event. My husband entered his sports book collection, and I'm entering the tablescaping competition! It's going to be so fun, I can't wait to post some pictures. I don't set up my table until July 7th, but last Friday my husband was required to bring by his collection. Afterword we strolled around the Centinial Farm they have there. It's just like real farm only in miniature. We got a few great gardening ideas and everything looked beautiful. You can click on the mosaic to enlarge. :O)

Please vist Mary at her blog, Little Red House, and check out all the really creative mosaics for Mosaic Monday. :O)

And also please visit Sally at her blog, Smiling Sally, to see all of the blue Monday posts. :O)

Labels: ,

..: Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday

Saturday, June 20

Mosaic Monday and Blue Monday


The Orange Count Fair is soon approaching, And for the first time ever, my husband and I each entered an event. My husband entered his sports book collection, and I'm entering the tablescaping competition! It's going to be so fun, I can't wait to post some pictures. I don't set up my table until July 7th, but last Friday my husband was required to bring by his collection. Afterword we strolled around the Centinial Farm they have there. It's just like real farm only in miniature. We got a few great gardening ideas and everything looked beautiful. You can click on the mosaic to enlarge. :O)

Please vist Mary at her blog, Little Red House, and check out all the really creative mosaics for Mosaic Monday. :O)

And also please visit Sally at her blog, Smiling Sally, to see all of the blue Monday posts. :O)

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At June 22, 2009 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Wow. I didn't know there was a tablescaping compitition at the fair...amazing! and Good luck! I hope you win, and your husband too! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings..

 
At June 22, 2009 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Mary Bergfeld said...

What a lovely mosaic. Good luck in the competition. I was not able to link here from Blue Monday. I had to use google. You might want to do a relink. Have a wonderful day.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM , Blogger ellen b. said...

How fun that you are entering the competitions at the fair! I can hardly wait to see your tablescape! Is this the O.C. in California or the O.C. in Florida??

 
At June 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM , Blogger ellen b. said...

Ok nevermind my question above. I just read your profile and see you are in So. Cal....

 
At June 22, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

The mosaics are popular today. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

BTW: I fixed your link.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM , Blogger The Quintessential Magpie said...

Love all the pics in your mosaic. And I think that's neat about the tablescaping competition. Can't wait to see your entry. What fun!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

 
At June 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Good luck at the fair and Happy Blue Monday!

 
At June 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Best of luck in the competition, Mary. I'm sure you will do great! this is such a sweet mosaic -- filled with wonderful animals and flowers. The baby goat is so cute! Thanks for sharing your images at Mosaic Monday. :)

 
At June 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Blue Monday! Have a great day.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

I love it! Fairs are such fun! Good luck to you and your husband on your entries.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck in the competition. I liked seeing all the pics from the miniature farm. I sure would like to have one someday. :-)

 
At June 22, 2009 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Vee said...

Wow! There's so much to see! I really enjoyed taking a closer look. It's fun to see fair season start up again.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 6:33 PM , Blogger storyteller said...

How marvelous your mosaic is and how delightful you'll be taking part in the OC Fair. I live in OC and enjoy visiting the exhibits each year but I've never competed and probably never will. Good luck to you both. My mosaic is at Sacred Ruminations this week.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At June 22, 2009 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Regina said...

Nice mosaic and blue. Have a good week.

Just posted my very first Blue Monday.
Regina

 
At June 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Beverly said...

Mary, I will e-mail you when I get home from work. I don't have an aol address. I have a google e-mail.

 
At June 23, 2009 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Terry said...

Howdy
Wow a tablescaping contest .What fun :)
Good luck to you and your hubby !
Have a wonderful week.
Thank you for all the awesome photos today.
Happy Trails.
Hugs

 
At June 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Beverly said...

Mary, the e-mail address you gave me is not being accepted as valid. I have my e-mail to you ready, but it will not send.

Please try to e-mail again at

how_sweet_the_sound@aegisholdings.com

 
At June 23, 2009 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Hi Mary,
About using Mr. Linky: Once you publish your post, click on the title to bring up the static link -- that is the page with ONLY that post on it. Highlight the url in your browser. Make sure you have highlighted the ENTIRE url. It should end in the letters "html." Click copy. Then paste the url into the appropriate box on Mr. Linky.

I hope this helps. I think perhaps you may not be copying the entire url address... I'm not sure what else the problem could be. I'm not really all that tech savvy either. lol :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home