Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday











I found this wicker bed tray at a yard sale last weekend for $1.00. I've been looking for something like this for awhile for my laptop. Today I thought I'd set it up with some sugar cookies in Summertime shapes (no, I'm not talented enough to have made these, they were a gift) I found the strawberry plate and mug at a church rummage sale. they're not a set, but I like them together. This makes a quiet, cozy spot for some favorite Summer reading.

I wanted to thank Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for hostessing Tablescape Thursday. Please click on the link to visit her blog and view all of the lovely tablescape posts! :O)

I also wanted to thank Gollum at Designs By Gollum for hostessing Foodie Friday. Please click on the link to visit her blog to see all of the delicious Foodie Friday posts! :O)

Labels: ,

..: Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday

Monday, June 8

Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday











I found this wicker bed tray at a yard sale last weekend for $1.00. I've been looking for something like this for awhile for my laptop. Today I thought I'd set it up with some sugar cookies in Summertime shapes (no, I'm not talented enough to have made these, they were a gift) I found the strawberry plate and mug at a church rummage sale. they're not a set, but I like them together. This makes a quiet, cozy spot for some favorite Summer reading.

I wanted to thank Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for hostessing Tablescape Thursday. Please click on the link to visit her blog and view all of the lovely tablescape posts! :O)

I also wanted to thank Gollum at Designs By Gollum for hostessing Foodie Friday. Please click on the link to visit her blog to see all of the delicious Foodie Friday posts! :O)

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM , Blogger "Blossom" said...

So lovely; reminds me of guest summer spot.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! Oh this is so pretty! Love it all!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You made a great find with the tray! Ilove the sugar cookies, so summer!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Lorna ~ Lace and Ivy Cottage said...

I love the wicker tray! Great theme with the sugar cookies!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Cute! I see you're a Twilight fan!Happy reading and eating!

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Martha said...

What cute cookies and what a great table.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Hi Mary, this is so much fun. Just charming and so pretty!!

Barb

 
At June 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM , Blogger niartist said...

What a steal that tray was! This is so great - and my fave - cookies!!!! :) Thanks for sharing.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Beach House Dreamer said...

How fun are these beachy cookies! Love your header too.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Printersdevil said...

Wonderful tray. This looks so peaceful and fun.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great find on the wicker tray! Such an adorable tray setting! Love those beachy cookies..yum! Thanks for sharing!

Tina

 
At June 10, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Blogger xinex said...

Those cookies are so pretty! Lucky find on the wicker tray....Christine

 
At June 11, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Dana and Daisy said...

Mmm Cookies! My favorite!

 
At June 11, 2009 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Oh what a pretty tray! Love your strawberry plate, too. :)

 
At June 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Brenda Pruitt said...

A dollar! Why don't I come across these kinds of deals! Great buy. I like the book and the cookies and all of it. Inspires me to do a tablescape for one.
Brenda

 
At June 11, 2009 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Kristin - The Goat said...

The cookies look "almost" too good to eat, but I'd totally bite into each and every one of them...unless I had a friend over to share them with me. :) That's a great tray. Sounds like you got the deal of the century on that one.

 
At June 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Love the bed tray---wow $1.00--- and what adorable sugar cookies. So much fun.

 
At June 12, 2009 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Shellbelle said...

What a deal! Love the sugar cookie shapes — they would be a hit at the tiki hut!

 
At June 12, 2009 at 4:54 AM , Blogger bj said...

I love your wicker bed tray..and the summertime cookies look so pretty.
I just signed up to follow you :)

 
At June 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty tray! The sugar cookies are almost two cute to eat.

 
At June 12, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger imjacobsmom said...

Cool tray - cool set-up - perfect for blogging in style! ~ Robyn

 
At June 12, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

pretty cookies...a;most too pretty to eat (I did say almost!) I spy New Moon... have you read them all yet? My daughter suggested I read them..and I have a couple times! Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

 
At June 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

You definately scored on the $1.00 wicker tray...don't you just go nuts when that happens? I just picked up the book..Have you read it yet? Good?... xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

 
At June 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Hi Mary.. I has seen the trailer... I got the movie widget and added it to my book blog though...thanks! Susan

 
At June 13, 2009 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Rattlebridge Farm said...

You've created a whole world here, a place to count blessings and relax. The wicker tray is absolutely perfect. What a great idea to use it for your laptop--and for tea. The strawberry cup and plate create such a happy, pretty feeling for your whimsical, summery cookies.

 
At June 14, 2009 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a lovely spot for a summer read! Cute cookies!
~Really Rainey~

 
At June 14, 2009 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love that tray! What a bargain!
I also love your blog, your header, and that charming chair from last week. So much cuteness here. So glad you played along...thats the wat I found you! Thanks friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home