Country Roads Tablescape


I love this tablescape I saw at Country Roads. So simple and cottagey. I love the rusty white iron chairs with the burlap seat covers and the white dishware with the pale blue roses. Perfect for a shabby cottage at the beach.
Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.

..: Country Roads Tablescape

Wednesday, May 19

Country Roads Tablescape


I love this tablescape I saw at Country Roads. So simple and cottagey. I love the rusty white iron chairs with the burlap seat covers and the white dishware with the pale blue roses. Perfect for a shabby cottage at the beach.
Please visit Between Naps On The Porch for more Tablescape Thursday posts.

7 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 at 6:07 AM , Blogger A 2 Z said...

Bonjour,

I love it too! Match this table with a view of the ocean and I would be in heaven. Its all so perfect.

Hugs,

Anne-Marie

 
At May 20, 2010 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Red Couch Recipes said...

I too think this is a great tablesetting. I love the round table with the cute white chairs. I would love to have a round table to work with. Joni

 
At May 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Sue said...

Thank you so very much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. And, please know I appreciate the mention of Country Roads! It is very kind of you. I LOVE the pictures of your "furry friends", I have a few cats myself. Again, "thank you"!

Take care, Sue

 
At May 20, 2010 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh it really is a wonderful tablescape. I love the iron chairs too and the china is stunning. Gorgeous. I received my box today and I am already doing a table top vignette. I am going to feature it on Tuesday for my Table Top Vignette Party. Thanks so much, I love all of the. The shell potpourri smells heavenly, and I love the candles scent too. The sign and starfish are just perfect. I am even going to put the card in the vignette, I think it is stunning. Thanks again. Hugs, Marty

 
At May 20, 2010 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Johanna Gehrlein said...

Nice arrangement. I like the dishes very much.
Greetings, Johanna

 
At May 21, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Lucy - By the Hill said...

Hi Mary, Your blog is lovely, I love that tablescape you posted, really loving those chairs!
Thanks for dropping in to visit my blog By the Hill and entering my giveaway. Good luck! Hope you'll come back and visit too!

 
At May 23, 2010 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Patti's Artful Design said...

Love that tablescape, Mary! Just lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home