My very favorite sales are rummage sales held at churches and schools. The prices are always better than average yard sales, there's always a huge selection of goodies and the money goes to a good cause, win/win! Yesterday we went to our very favorite annual rummage sale at a local church.
Here's my loot:
1) Le Cordon Bleu~At Home cookbook $1.00
2) Yoga For Women $1.00
3) Four shell shaped glass dishes $1.00
4) Some cute Hawaiian print material .50 cents
5) A vintage cake server with mother of pearl handle .25 cents
6) a vintage leather and silver belt .10 cents
an ocean scape oil painting for $3.00. My husband and I fell in love with the beautiful aqua blues in this painting. What do you think about the frame? I'm afraid to do anything to it for fear that I'll ruin it. I can't help but want to paint it white and shab it out a little though. What do you think I should do? Should I leave it or change it?
Oh, and please click HERE
to enter my new giveaway!