Blue Cakes for Blue Monday

Here are some of the gorgeous cakes entered at the OC Fair. Of course I love the sea theme cupcakes!


What a neat wedding cake.

Just beautiful.


Wow, this one is so cool....

O.K., there's nothing blue about this one. But there are blues in the background, so it qualifies. Besides, I just had to show you this one, it's a huge eagle made out of bread!

Please visit Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts.
..: Blue Cakes for Blue Monday

Sunday, July 18

Blue Cakes for Blue Monday

Here are some of the gorgeous cakes entered at the OC Fair. Of course I love the sea theme cupcakes!


What a neat wedding cake.

Just beautiful.


Wow, this one is so cool....

O.K., there's nothing blue about this one. But there are blues in the background, so it qualifies. Besides, I just had to show you this one, it's a huge eagle made out of bread!

Please visit Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts.

15 Comments:

At July 18, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Vicki ~ FL said...

They are all great but that eagle WOW is all I can say!

 
At July 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM , Blogger xinex said...

Wow! Those cakes are so pretty. I would be afraid to eat them cause I wouldn't want to mess them up....Christine

 
At July 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Anonymous Pie said...

They look too beautiful to eat. :)

My Blue Monday.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 5:38 AM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

I amazed that people can turn something to eat into something to enjoy as art. I love the blue sea themed items.

That eagle is outstanding! Thanks for sharing it.

Happy Blue Monday, Mary.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Diann said...

those are totally cool! It is amazing to see these little works of art!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Sue said...

I'm with you! I LOVE the ocean ones too. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog and please know you are always welcome to post pictures of Country Roads! I do appreciate it!!

Take care, Sue

 
At July 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Susan Freeman said...

The cakes and the cupcakes are just fabulous!! Love them!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

 
At July 19, 2010 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Auntie E said...

Impressive indeed. Watch cake show this weekend and loved all the styles. My favorite is the cupcakes.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger altar ego said...

I love to look at cakes. Much healthier than eating them! Thanks for offering such nice eye-candy, AND for stopping by my blog!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

These are beautiful! Our fair is next week. Can't wait to enter one of my paintings. Have a great day. Debbie

 
At July 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Don't you just love the county fair?! The cakes look really interesting, but of course the bread eagle "takes the cake" WOW! How'd they do that?
Thanks for sharing on blue Monday, drop by for a visit!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

 
At July 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

classical blues on the bottom,
sweet and cute blues on top.
what perfect blues!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Blogger joyh82 said...

Wow those are really pieces of art but I bet they taste great too...lol
Have a great week!

 
At July 20, 2010 at 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful cakes. But I am glad, too, that you showed the eagle! Just incredible. Happy Blue Monday. ~Karen

 
At July 22, 2010 at 1:26 AM , Blogger iheartsunnydays said...

They are all beautiful cakes. Love the little cupcakes :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home