Blue and Mosaic Monday

Hi everyone, did you have a great 4th? The waves were nice yesterday so we took our boogieboards to the beach, we had a great time. In the evening we barbecued and watched fireworks, it was a nice family day.

I finally figured out how to make a three column blog and how enlarge my blog photos, yay! I had to choose a new blog background though because it doesn't come in three column. But I think I like the new one better!

Linked to:
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Blue Monday at Smiling Sally
..: Blue and Mosaic Monday

Monday, July 5

Blue and Mosaic Monday

Hi everyone, did you have a great 4th? The waves were nice yesterday so we took our boogieboards to the beach, we had a great time. In the evening we barbecued and watched fireworks, it was a nice family day.

I finally figured out how to make a three column blog and how enlarge my blog photos, yay! I had to choose a new blog background though because it doesn't come in three column. But I think I like the new one better!

Linked to:
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Blue Monday at Smiling Sally

13 Comments:

At July 5, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

Isn't summer time great with all of the blues?

Happy Blue Monday!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Kim, USA said...

A beach that is a very good place for me I like to hang out. Happy Monday!

BM~Peacock

 
At July 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger The Decorative Dreamer said...

Love your blues and mosaic too! So refreshing! We had a great 4th and very choppy water too! I am joining your from both parties today as well!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Anja said...

Thank your for these nice views from the beaches, I live far away from it, but love it so much!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Oh lucky you, to live so close to the beach! Thanks for sharing your wonderful images at MM, and congrats on the new blog makeover -- it looks wonderful! :)

 
At July 5, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

What lovely images!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Beautiful Beach!!

Wish I was there!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Lovely beach, nice pictures.

 
At July 5, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I'd like to be there!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Erica (Irene) said...

Wish I was there, it's so HOT here. lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. :-)

 
At July 5, 2010 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Dena E's Blog said...

Greta pics as usual Sweetie...LOve all the beachy stuff and your choice of colors too.
The last time I was here it was also a joy to see.
Blessings and Hugs Dena

 
At July 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Naturegirl said...

Wonderful images of the beach and summertime fun!
Happy MM!

 
At July 6, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger D. Jean Quarles said...

Lovely beach photos. I love the name of your blog. Have a great week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home