Mosaic and Blue Monday


Two mosaic's of mosaic's and lot's of blue! Next to the Life Guard Headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA, is a handicap/bike ramp that leads down to the beach from the parking lot.

Next to this path, is a beautiful, huge mosaic made out of stones in an ocean theme, very creative! Click on the mosaics to get a closer view. I just noticed in the above mosaic, the flag pole in the center picture is perfectly lined up in the middle, how funny, it looks like I meticulously planned that! There's no way I could ever duplicate that again!
Linked to:
Blue Monday at Smiling Sally
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
..: Mosaic and Blue Monday

Sunday, July 25

Mosaic and Blue Monday


Two mosaic's of mosaic's and lot's of blue! Next to the Life Guard Headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA, is a handicap/bike ramp that leads down to the beach from the parking lot.

Next to this path, is a beautiful, huge mosaic made out of stones in an ocean theme, very creative! Click on the mosaics to get a closer view. I just noticed in the above mosaic, the flag pole in the center picture is perfectly lined up in the middle, how funny, it looks like I meticulously planned that! There's no way I could ever duplicate that again!
Linked to:
Blue Monday at Smiling Sally
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House

11 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Blogger maria said...

Wonderful blue photos. Thanks for sharing.

My Blue Monday.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM , Blogger SmilingSally said...

I love the soft blues, Mary,

Happy Blue Monday.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 6:18 AM , Blogger linda said...

Gorgeous.
I love the beach, and i love stones.
TFS

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger LV said...

What a great idea for the walkways. I love the colors that was chosen. A great idea for today's post.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Sue said...

A couplel of weeks ago, I took my daughter to John Wayne airport at 5pm. To say their was traffic would be an understatement! So, I took the coast home. I'm always so busy, I never get past Seal Beach. While driving through Huntington Beach, I was blown away by how much it had change! Wow. I remember my days in high school hanging out there. What a difference now! Great revenue for the City though!

Take care, Sue

 
At July 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Simple Daisy said...

ooh...I love those mosaics!!! So gorgeous:)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Wow...love these...someone did a lot of work!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Sue said...

I couldn't find an email for you, but I just read your comment on my blog! "THANK YOU" for remembering the name "Marina Palace"! You have NO idea how long it has been making me crazy because I couldn't remember the name. I drive by it all the time, so I'm going crazy all the time. YES, I most definately remember the place and now I know the name!!

Take care, Sue

 
At July 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Blogger My Dream Canvas said...

Very pretty mosaic. I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by!!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog on TT. I, also couldn't find an email, but that's OK, I got to visit your lovely blog! Beautiful mosaics!!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Vicki ~ FL said...

Great mosaics....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home