Have Yourself A Beachy Little Christmas

I bought these hanging picture frames earlier in the season from the dollar store.
I clipped little beachy pictures from my Coastal Living mags to frame in them.
Now I wish That I'd bought a dozen! But I'm glad to have at least snagged 3 before they were all gone.
Sorry about the dark photos. This one of the snowman made out of sand is my favorite!
I also decided to gussie up the top of one of my kitchen cabinets as well.
Of course silver pipe cleaners were involved!
And pearls and sea colored buttons!

These are some wooden pieces I bought at Michael's about a bizillion years ago and finally used! Better late than never!
I painted them white and took out my glue gun.
I case you didn't see it, a few posts back, this wreath had starfish on it. But I'm too fickle and changed it.

I brought out some of my Summer mercury glass votives and they fit in well, I think.
linked to:



http://www.finecraftguild.com/
..: Have Yourself A Beachy Little Christmas

Sunday, November 28

Have Yourself A Beachy Little Christmas

I bought these hanging picture frames earlier in the season from the dollar store.
I clipped little beachy pictures from my Coastal Living mags to frame in them.
Now I wish That I'd bought a dozen! But I'm glad to have at least snagged 3 before they were all gone.
Sorry about the dark photos. This one of the snowman made out of sand is my favorite!
I also decided to gussie up the top of one of my kitchen cabinets as well.
Of course silver pipe cleaners were involved!
And pearls and sea colored buttons!

These are some wooden pieces I bought at Michael's about a bizillion years ago and finally used! Better late than never!
I painted them white and took out my glue gun.
I case you didn't see it, a few posts back, this wreath had starfish on it. But I'm too fickle and changed it.

I brought out some of my Summer mercury glass votives and they fit in well, I think.
linked to:



http://www.finecraftguild.com/

14 Comments:

At November 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Everything looks great! My favorite is the snowman made out of sand as well. Wow, this weather really makes it feel like the holiday season. Today's high inside Country Roads was 63. I guess we could add the "wind chill" factor to that low as well!

Take care & stay warm,
Sue

 
At November 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM , Blogger DanielleisNesting said...

I love the frames!

 
At November 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM , Anonymous Eileen @ CottageBeachHouse said...

Very cute little frames you picked up and I really like those cute little fish and crab with the blue and green buttons you put on them. Very nice.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:58 AM , Blogger The Single Nester said...

Love it. One day I will go all out for a beachy Christmas.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the glittery effect on the wreath, and those framed pictures are the cutest - I must copy this!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Marie said...

I'm loving your very cute coastal wreath...especially the colors!
-marie

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

These beach christmas ideas are so interesting to me since we don't have anything like that around here in central Illinois!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Patti's Artful Design said...

Everything looks just wonderful! I have a white, snail planter just like yours....never thought of putting a Christmas tree in it! Thanks for sharing....Happy Holidays!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Amanda Lee said...

It all looks wonderful! Great score on the little frames!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Let'sMakeADifference said...

Beautiful!! I'm blog hopping and found your blog. I'm now a follower!! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

 
At December 4, 2010 at 6:00 AM , Blogger annies home said...

how awesome wonderful look for a beachy theme

 
At December 4, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said...

i love it. so creative. come link it up with us at our DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL LINKY PARTY.

We'd love to have you join us and show off your work to our existing readers!

http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-linky-party-23/

 
At December 4, 2010 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Arabella said...

Those little frames with beachy pictures from Coastal Living are just adorable!

Happy Holidays!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Too cute, love a beachy themed Christmas and yours is just gorgeous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home