We visited the Orange County Fair on opening day. You get in free between 12-1PM.
You. wouldn't. believe. the. line.
But we don't care, we do it every year anyway.
We pride ourselves on never paying to get into the fair.
Our first stop was Centennial Farm. It's huge and has pretty much every veggie known to man, but I became very enchanted by the sunflowers.
I think I may have to plant some.
There's also a petting zoo with a lot of cute and friendly farm animals.
My favorite are the baby chicks.
One thing I want to show you is the Ice Museum. One of my very favorites at the OC Fair!
They did an ocean theme this year, the detail is amazing!
This is the first year that they added color to the ice museum, love this shark!
I like the way they used color ice to depict the coral reef.
I hope you enjoyed the tour of the Ice Museum!
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!