Welcome To The 67th Masterpiece Monday!

Hello! Happy Easter Weekend to you!
As you can see, I'm putting MM up super early this time.......
Just in case many of you will be be busy with Easter plans.
Do you like my PB egg plates from GW?
I make an Easter tablescape with them every year, only I try to make it look different each time.
I used the new PB catalog for inspiration this year.
My mom's glasses and my grandma's blue bottle, I love using them still.
If you're new to my blog, these are some Easter eggs I crafted a few years back.







This picture pretty much says it all as far as Easter goes.


The little bottle brush critters are all from GW.



I pray that you all have a very happy and blessed Easter!





Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!
..: Welcome To The 67th Masterpiece Monday!

Friday, April 6

Welcome To The 67th Masterpiece Monday!

Hello! Happy Easter Weekend to you!
As you can see, I'm putting MM up super early this time.......
Just in case many of you will be be busy with Easter plans.
Do you like my PB egg plates from GW?
I make an Easter tablescape with them every year, only I try to make it look different each time.
I used the new PB catalog for inspiration this year.
My mom's glasses and my grandma's blue bottle, I love using them still.
If you're new to my blog, these are some Easter eggs I crafted a few years back.







This picture pretty much says it all as far as Easter goes.


The little bottle brush critters are all from GW.



I pray that you all have a very happy and blessed Easter!





Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!

18 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

What a lovely tablescape for Ester. I'm loving the egg shaped plates, sooo pretty! The white bunny is simply darling. Beautiful your mother's stems and so is your grandmas's blue bottle, I just simply adore to use sentimental things from family! Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a wonderdful and happy EASTER SUNDAY.
fabby

 
At April 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Blogger miss flibbertigibbet said...

Love all the blues....gorgeous big blue bottle...!
Blessings, Lorraine

 
At April 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Oh Mary its just beautiful! The blues and the neutrals, and I just LOVE those decopauged eggs. Your cute little chickie sideboard is so whimsical and made me smile. You did a wonderful job with these projects. Thanks, as always for hosting this event. I hope you have a Blessed Easter. xxoo, Barb

 
At April 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Martha said...

Everything looks so lovely. Have a Happy Easter :)

 
At April 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Mary your Easter table is so pretty! I really love your deco eggs. Have never saw egg shaped plates before! Love them! Happy Easter and thanks for hosting. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At April 7, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Rob Hunt said...

I linked my garden prep and the new flowers. DIY gardening! Thanks for hosting. Happy Easter.
Rob

 
At April 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Beautiful Easter tablescape! Yes I love your PB plates from GW. How do you get so lucky? I love the pretty pastes color and the egg shape. Sweet eggs, chicks and bunny.
Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At April 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Your tablescape is beautiful! Thank you for hosting!

 
At April 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the egg plates, Mary...so pretty! And the bunnies...so cute! Hope your Easter was wonderful...hugs...Debbie

 
At April 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks for the Easter wish! I loved your beautiful table. Yes, the picture of Jesus with the lamb is precious. Your little bottlebrush critters are cute gathered round him like children that gathered round his knees. Happy Easter to you and thanks for hosting!
Hug,
Jann

 
At April 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the blues along with the bunnies and Easter themed table settings.
Denise

 
At April 9, 2012 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I LOVE the egg plates. I need to find a better GW, there's never PB stuff at mine! All of your Easter decor is so subtle and understated - beautiful!
Thanks for hosting today.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger luvGodncountry said...

Mary, thank you so very much for hosting! I have grabbed your link to you r blog and added you to my link parties page! Come link exchange with me if you get the chance. Have a blessed week. I am also a new linky follower. :)
http://fireplacedecorating.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Mary...
What a beautiful Easter Table you've created! I just love the blues and whites with the natural placemats and bunnies. So fresh looking.

Thank you for hosting your party and have a great day!!!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the Easter tablescape and Bunny decorations. Thanks for hosting.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Mary~ What gorgeous table and sideboard displays! I just love the egg plates and your handcrafted eggs. The blue glass and the stemware are such lovely rememberences of your grandmother and mother. I cherish the treasures that have been passed down to me too. Thanks so much for hosting another great week of Masterpiece Mondays. Hope your Easter weekend was a joyous and blessed one! ~Mary

 
At April 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Mary; I am adding a second picture post to your party - I was inspired by your garden flowers in bell jars and did a modified copy-cat using tiny bottles and tiny garden flowers so I wanted to share that with you. (no. 92 I think)
Joy

 
At April 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Dear Mary,

I want to help you turning off your word verification but you have "no reply" commenting turned on too - so i couldn't email you back privately!

ALSO on your Home page I click on your "contact me" and it is greyed out - so I couldn't reply to you an answer that way, either.

So it may be costing you a lot of great communication not having any way to contact you directly through your blog or through your comments!

SO, that said - go to MY ACCOUNT, then you will see something called 2-step verification.....just hit inable it to shut it off.

Not sure how to change your no-reply but that is awful - esp if you win giveaways and stuff- no one can write you back directly!!!

Anyway, feel free to write ME directly if you have any questions - I only hope you get this note of mine here. So sorry to have to make it private. It was either that or ignore your need of simple help on something so aggravating to get rid of.

hugs,

Michele

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home