Welcome To The 72nd Masterpiece Monday!

Homemade Love.......


 My foster daughter surprised me with this homemade card. I was very touched.
 I try not to expect anything for Mother's Day from my foster kids, and it feels so special when they do something like this.
 My husband surprised me with a colorful bouquet from our garden, so sweet!
I hope you're having a great day!


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!



..: Welcome To The 72nd Masterpiece Monday!

Sunday, May 13

Welcome To The 72nd Masterpiece Monday!

Homemade Love.......


 My foster daughter surprised me with this homemade card. I was very touched.
 I try not to expect anything for Mother's Day from my foster kids, and it feels so special when they do something like this.
 My husband surprised me with a colorful bouquet from our garden, so sweet!
I hope you're having a great day!


Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!



10 Comments:

At May 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Studio Paars said...

Thanks for hosting!
I am now following your blog.

Liefs, Audrey
hetkabinet.blogspot.com

 
At May 13, 2012 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Looks like it's been a beautiful Mother's Day for you.

 
At May 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mary,
What a heart felt gift!! I bet that was like receiving a million bucks !! I am sure you are an amazing foster mother!

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Deb

 
At May 13, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

How adorable and heart felt! May you finish your MOTHER'S DAY with much happiness. Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

 
At May 14, 2012 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

That is one of those extra blessings in life gifts! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At May 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What sweet girts, Mary! I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At May 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party, and for sharing your sweet mother's day cards. How lovely that they thought to do that! You and they are lucky to have each other. A well-deserved if late happy mother's day wish to you. ~Zuni

 
At May 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Mary, thanks for hosting the party! I found you from the Farmhouse Porch!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. I love home made cards. Treasures all.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mary,

Thank you for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home