Welcome To The 71st Masterpiece Monday!

Plastic Fantastic!


 I have a few sets of plastic ware I like using during summertime.
 Unlike paper plates, they're reusable and cuter. And great for gatherings so you don't have to worry about broken dishes too.
 And they were free, from Freecycle.
 My old ice cream bucket usually sits atop the frigde, today it becomes a Summer centerpiece.
 Ice cream is our treat of choice during Summer for sure!





 Relaxing, my favorite thing to do, this Summer I'm going to make time for it!






Linking with Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!


..: Welcome To The 71st Masterpiece Monday!

Saturday, May 5

Welcome To The 71st Masterpiece Monday!

Plastic Fantastic!


 I have a few sets of plastic ware I like using during summertime.
 Unlike paper plates, they're reusable and cuter. And great for gatherings so you don't have to worry about broken dishes too.
 And they were free, from Freecycle.
 My old ice cream bucket usually sits atop the frigde, today it becomes a Summer centerpiece.
 Ice cream is our treat of choice during Summer for sure!





 Relaxing, my favorite thing to do, this Summer I'm going to make time for it!






Linking with Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines

Boogieboard Cottage

1. PLEASE. LINK. BACK.
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc. (Please no direct links to etsy).
3. PLEASE. LINK. BACK. PLEASE.


Have fun!


23 Comments:

At May 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Great summer tablescape! I love those plates!
This is the first time I've linked with MM. Thanks for hosting!

Smiles,
Carol

 
At May 5, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Lovely treasures - love the easy care of plastic sometimes, esp in summer for outdoor use!

Your post certainly is a fun warm-weather post! won't be long for long days and lots of bbqs!

Thanks for posting a wonderful linky party!

 
At May 5, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Such a beautiful table setting! I absolutely love the ice bucket centerpiece,beautiful idea and the tabletop vignette with the shells and candles look so pretty and summery!Beautiful post,Mary! Thanks for the party and have a lovely weekend!Hugs,Poppy

 
At May 6, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a beautiful and tranquil tablescape! My beach wreath woud fit in perfectly with your tablescape!! LOL!!
Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!

Hugs,
Deb

 
At May 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I have several set of plastic dishes since we outside all the time. These are adorable and you can't beat that price! You have showed that even plastic can look great with the right tablesetting! Love your beachy touches.

Robin
Robin Flies South

 
At May 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Love your plates! I have quite a few plastic ones to for around the pool area. Thanks for hosting, Tammy

 
At May 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I love the ice cream bucket. Thanks for hosting.

 
At May 6, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Curtains in My Tree said...

the dishes are adorable however that old wood ice cream freezer is fabulous , looks so good with the flowers in it

 
At May 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Cute summery tablescape, Mary! Love the centerpiece...cute! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

 
At May 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger The French Hutch said...

Great plates to use for summer. Love the pattern and tablescape. I love the vignettes too. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

 
At May 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I too have a bit of melamine for variety ... and now I want THOSE. Way too cute.

Thanks for the chance to link up ~
Mary

 
At May 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Savannah Granny said...

Thanks for hosting. If that old ice cream goes missing, aaahhhh, It wasn't me. LOL
It is so neat love the plastic ware too. xo Ginger

 
At May 7, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger bj said...

How cute the centerpiece is...I love it.
Thanks so much for hosting.
xo bj
oops, do you know your have word verif. on. :) just sayin'

 
At May 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I love the ice bucket - your table is beautifully clean and refreshing. Thanks for hosting!

 
At May 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Hi, Mary! The little beach scene on your plates is adorable! I just picked up some fun plastic plates and accessories over the weekend. You're so right. It's much better than worrying about breaking something when we have dinner on the deck. I'm so jealous of that gorgeous bucket! I've been looking for one like it, but no luck so far. Thanks so much for hosting another fun MM. Hope your upcoming week is an awesome one! ~Mary

 
At May 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party, and I think your dishes are the CUTEST thing!!! Love them! I didn't know about FreeCycle--good to know!!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you so much for the party, Mery.
Enjoy your lovely beach-themed table!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
What a beautiful and tranquil tablescape you have put together for this beach look!! your dishes fit in perfectly with your tablescape!! LOL!!
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party. I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day with your family.!
XXOO Diane

 
At May 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Your tablescape is FANTASTIC! I can hear the waves breaking on the shore now... :) Thank you for hosting!

 
At May 9, 2012 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mary,

Thank you for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

 
At May 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Art and Sand said...

Your 'beachy' dishes are so fun.

 
At May 11, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Breesmimi said...

Hi Mary, just stopping by to say how much I like your blog! I know I'm a little late to the link party, but like my Mama said: "better late than never." and so I am going with that! Hope you will stop by for a visit soon.

 
At May 17, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I love your dishes and especially the ice cream bucket...what a treasure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home